• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

Fox318

My autistic brother really likes the 49ers. He has a ton of gear and when I'm home with him I would try and explain the game. He has a ton of gear.

My autistic brother really likes the 49ers. He has a ton of gear and when I'm home with him I would try and explain the game. He has a ton of gear.

Because you're a jets fan I imagine this code for you wanting to sell some of your autistic brothers gear behind his back. Sorry bro I am classy and can't do that.

TheFatOne

This is going to be an obvious statement, but boy did the Houston Texans get their asses kicked. I finally, saw the game today.Pats ST needs a ton of work, and if they don't fix their problems they will not make it to the super bowl. Pats also need to get pressure without blitzing. Didn't see enough pressure from the dline. I'm going to give HOU some credit for at least not quitting, but at no point in the game were the Pats in any real danger of ever loosing after the 3rd quarter. After watching the game I feel pretty good about the Pats this upcoming Sunday.

brentech

Soccer > Football > Baseball > Basketball > Canada

I hope my opinion isn't too unpopular. At least Pats-gaf can agree with me.
Football > MMA > (soccer = hockey) > who am I kidding. I haven't watched baseball or basketball in years. I see the highlights on ESPN, suffice.
Edit to add mma in the mix

Fox318

Does he like Tebow?
He isn't that into football yet. But he does really like the 49ers for some reasons. I think part of it is he likes the logo because it represents his initials but we did buy a few other San Fransico teams. He would go out with me and my family and last year people would come up to him and say stuff like"Now you can be proud again to be a 49ers fan". He is picky about some of the items he wears but he really likes 49ers gear. I've been buying him some swag and stuff for his bedroom but I don't want to force football on him so I've been showing it to him slowly.

I'm a triplet with two autistic brothers.

Talon

iM5rrn29w3fNm.gif

My favorite one so far.

He isn't that into football yet. But he does really like the 49ers for some reasons. I think part of it is he likes the logo because it represents his initials but we did buy a few other San Fransico teams. He would go out with me and my family and last year people would come up to him and say stuff like"Now you can be proud again to be a 49ers fan". He is picky about some of the items he wears but he really likes 49ers gear. I've been buying him some swag and stuff for his bedroom but I don't want to force football on him so I've been showing it to him slowly.

I'm a triplet with two autistic brothers.

Wow.Well hopefully if he likes football he'll like the Patriots.

Can't agree to that, but I can agree that it sucks a big bag of dicks. It's the cure for insomnia so at least it benefits mankind.

even when i go to dodgers games i just go to stare at titties. don't really give a shit about the game. at least hockey (which i don't give a shit about either) is entertaining live

Talon

My mental image of FMT is just this squat but cut guy that has a huge chip on his shoulder, and he's just glaring at every titty that has the misfortune of coming his way.

mr2xxx

Banned
even when i go to dodgers games i just go to stare at titties. don't really give a shit about the game. at least hockey (which i don't give a shit about either) is entertaining live

Can't do hockey either. Went to a few Kings games as a teenager and me and my friends usually left and walked around LA instead. Maybe the fact that we had nosebleeds is why, I always wanted to retry it sitting near the glass to see it up close and personal.

exarkun

can we all just be honest with ourselves and admit that baseball sucks dick? can we at least do that for each other?

Hey man, the astros have a better chance to win a championship than the Texans if Schaub is still our QB.

So I kind of agree, but I can't agree all the way cause what if the astros are good.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
My mental image of FMT is just this squat but cut guy that has a huge chip on his shoulder, and he's just glaring at every titty that has the misfortune of coming his way.

Super skinny white dude who enjoys dressing up in black face for Halloween.

TheFatOne

So I'm watching the Pats vs Rams super bowl. Man I can't believe I had forgotten how good the Pats defense used to be. So damn physical in that game.

Top Bottom