• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

squicken

"I got a text on the plane that I was getting tracked like Santa Claus, which is flattering until I remembered the Philly fans booed Santa Claus,” Kelly said. “I hope they don’t boo me.”

lol already on YH's shit list

cdyhybrid

"I got a text on the plane that I was getting tracked like Santa Claus, which is flattering until I remembered the Philly fans booed Santa Claus,” Kelly said. “I hope they don’t boo me.”

He'll get booed after their first 3-and-out anyway.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Watch Chip sign some 8 year contract and get fired after a single season.

Sanjuro

I've actually not watched these mic'd up replays of the entire game. Some pretty amazing responses from the Texans.

Especially the one where Quinn gets trucked by Hernandez.

BAxHBdjCQAAnoZ_.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

If Te'o is the greatest con man who has ever lived I want him on the Jets especially after his draft stock plummets. Dude managed to swindle the media and everybody for months with a total fabrication of complete bullshit. Basically the perfect kind of football player.

If he's the one who ended up getting conned like the greatest sucker on the earth then I don't.

I guess this is a weird position to take.

Have had no time to post lately but god do I hope we hire Bevell. He has the experience we need to figure out the QB situation and retooling the OL (also like his scheme). The one thing I like about him even more than his success with the QB position is that he does what I've been bitching Whiz hasn't for years, tailor the damn offense to your player's strengths! The only thing that worries me is Arians who is reportedly dinning with our FO right now and will interview tomorrow. Only point of comfort is how long they took to interview him when he's been available. It's rumored he'd get rid of Horton as well which would not be a popular idea... Yes I know HC's generally pick their own staff but besides the success of our D under Horton, he's on the last year of his contract so you can ride him out another year and see if the D improves and if you aren't happy with the results, pick your guy then.

mr2xxx

Banned
Not when you come out of it ASAP. I've suffered the injury you're saying is rare.

If not fully healed of course the bone is still weak, but in Gronks looks like it was ready.

"Well, Gronkowski had another surgery yesterday, and it was discovered that the second break is in a completely different place than the first—that it wasn't a reaggravation of the initial injury. According to CSN New England, the new fracture—sustained when Gronkowski awkwardly broke his fall with the arm—"had nothing to do with whether the arm was ready or not." That absolves the Patriots and their medical staff of any blame.

The CSN report goes a bit further, though, and this is the disheartening part. The arm broke at the end of the protective metal plate installed in Gronkowski's arm. This isn't a coincidence—the plate "funnels" stresses to the ends, leaving those areas more susceptible to future fractures. As long as Gronk has that plate, he'll be at risk of more breaks. Depending on the injury, some plates are left in for a year or two, and some remain forever. Two fractures in two months mean Gronkowski's going to be very aware of what he does with that left arm going forward."

If not fully healed of course the bone is still weak, but in Gronks looks like it was ready.

"Well, Gronkowski had another surgery yesterday, and it was discovered that the second break is in a completely different place than the first—that it wasn't a reaggravation of the initial injury. According to CSN New England, the new fracture—sustained when Gronkowski awkwardly broke his fall with the arm—"had nothing to do with whether the arm was ready or not." That absolves the Patriots and their medical staff of any blame.

The CSN report goes a bit further, though, and this is the disheartening part. The arm broke at the end of the protective metal plate installed in Gronkowski's arm. This isn't a coincidence—the plate "funnels" stresses to the ends, leaving those areas more susceptible to future fractures. As long as Gronk has that plate, he'll be at risk of more breaks. Depending on the injury, some plates are left in for a year or two, and some remain forever. Two fractures in two months mean Gronkowski's going to be very aware of what he does with that left arm going forward."
I wonder if that plate was there just so he could come back sooner.

Top Bottom