• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Conference Championship |OT| My Brother's Kaeper

JABEE

teo_medium2zu3v.gif

I keep thinking

...Rosebud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZOzk7T93wE&feature=player_detailpage#t=123s

Fantomex

When I have trouble sleeping I watch a replay of an earlier baseball game. So much drivel about the dude batting and where he's from, his fishing spots, his school mascot, where his parents fell in love.... And then finally a pitch....foul ball.

Drakeon

can we all just be honest with ourselves and admit that baseball sucks dick? can we at least do that for each other?

I can't stand Baseball, totally with you on that. Hockey, Basketball and even Soccer are more entertaining to watch than Baseball.

If I had a baseball team, it'd be the Giants, and they just recently won two world series and I still can't get myself to give a shit about Baseball.

That sounds awesome. What do you know about what makes a good Superbowl, Browns fan?
Smh, I wasn't talking about what would make a could SuperBowl. I was talking about media coverage wise, but if we're talking about good SuperBowl I'd rather see Ravens vs 9ers honestly.
Chud Chud Chud

Drakeon

Think I'd prefer Ravens vs 49ers too. Not sure who we match up against better, but just really tired of seeing the Patriots even in the Superbowl.

blarry wants the falcons ravens because he is terrified of the niners. i don't have a preference who we play even though the ravens are a much easier team to beat than the patty cakes. as long as we're in the superbowl i'm fine!

Drakeon

Only reason why i would want to see Ravens vs Falcons is because Ray or Gonz get to go out with a SuperBowl.

Why's everyone forget Moss? There's no guarantee he's coming back at his age and he deserves a ring as much as those two do (I mean cmon, Ray already has a ring even).

blarry wants the falcons ravens because he is terrified of the niners. i don't have a preference who we play even though the ravens are a much easier team to beat than the patty cakes. as long as we're in the superbowl i'm fine!

The Pats aren't on either team's level. Pats record vs Niners and Ravens, 0-2.

The only reason I don't want to see the Niners is the fact that I could easily die during the game. Either heart attack or random fan violence.

Why's everyone forget Moss? There's no guarantee he's coming back at his age and he deserves a ring as much as those two do (I mean cmon, Ray already has a ring even).

No one, ever, has said "I'd really like to see Randy Moss get a ring"

Not even Niner fans, they're just in acceptance that him getting one is collateral damage.

No one, ever, has said "I'd really like to see Randy Moss get a ring"

Not even Niner fans, they're just in acceptance that him getting one is collateral damage.

our franchise isn't pathetic like the ravens. it's not about the individual with the niners. it's not about trotting out to nelly or ja rule or whoever in someones final home game and rubbing a clod of grass/dirt on our cunts. the niners are about the team, not "OH HEY I WANT TO WIN ONE FOR THIS GUY!"

randy is a first ballot hall of famer and deserves a ring. and should he win it this year, he will have been a major part of us winning it with his on and off field work

our franchise isn't pathetic like the ravens. it's not about the individual with the niners. it's not about trotting out to nelly or ja rule or whoever in someones final home game and rubbing a clod of grass/dirt on our cunts. the niners are about the team, not "OH HEY I WANT TO WIN ONE FOR THIS GUY!"

The Niners are about Jim Harbaugh and his colossal ego.

Where's my fellow Browns fans at? What are your opinions on Raheem Morris as DC? I had heard Pagano, but I don't know if he's going to be let out of his contract.

JABEE

Am I the only one who thinks that someone who knows shit is going to eventually hit the fan would set up fake twitter accounts to eventually take credit for the hoax?

I still don't buy the story that ND's AD is trying to sell.

Top Bottom