• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Of course you can park in random dude's yard for cheap.
It's not like Orchard Park has anything else going on.
That place revels in its 7 home games/year. (Plus, the one preseason game that means nothing.)
Game Day is pay day for Ma and Pa.

OR.... you can pay two to three times as much to NOT tailgate and get swindled on parking for their one home game in sterile Toronto... the worst city on the planet to watch a non-MMA/wrestling sporting event.

I swear nfl-gaf hates everything I love. :(

cajunator

Banned
but youre on gaf

oh cajun

I silenced the drivers for now. They have their dispatches and fuel allocation is ok tonight so its quiet for now.
When I walk in the office usually stores are running out and I have to rush to get fuel there.
Fridays are a madhouse.

RBH

Why isn't it Monday yet?

Because Stone Cold said so.

cmt-medium.gif

RBH

On a side note, I'm not seeing why all these analysts love the Bucs this season (well, it's mostly Grantland people). Simmons and Cousin Sal have them at 9-7 and Barnwell has them at 10-6 and playoffs. I'll wear an avatar of DM's choosing through the entirety of the playoffs (already have an offseason bet going) if they make it to the playoffs.

I haven't seen DM too much in this thread lately.

Maybe Fatman ate him.

Guys, my old high school football team just won their first game after going 0-42 over the past several years. Now, I've long since graduated from high school and moved on to college, but I still couldn't help but shed a tear for them.

Good job, guys.

ari

Banned
i'm watching NFC Playbook on nfln and learned the following information:

1. bucs defense is going to be dominant
2. russell wilson is the greatest QB in NFL history, tied with cam newton
3. mcribb is still bitter at the redskins
4. the cardinals are the worst team in NFL history, will get blown out by the seahawks and will go 0-16
5. cedric benson is a top 5 RB in the nfl
6. the vikings are drastically better than the jags. the vikings maybe a powerhouse!
7. niners still suck

I agree with 7

Spinluck

lol i'm getting a neogaf ad for chris browns new album (or song) called "Don't judge me" hahahaha what the fuck

how can people take this shit seriously

You'll be surprised how many people swallow that shit up...

nvm, I don't think it'd surprise you. What can surprise us at this point? Lol.

Anyways, I'm curious, do people really think RG3 will have a better year than Luck?

brentech

Oh yeah, topped 100million on the Hulk table. Pinball is so addicting on the Vita. I played every now and then on PS3, but just makes good sense on the go... And looks the same or better on the small screen.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I wish there were more actual pinball games in the wild.

we stopped at Taco Bell, for some Mexican eatin'
but Taco Bell was closed, and the girls was on my tip
they said, "Go back the other way, we'll stop and eat at Dick's"
Dick's is the place where the crew hang out
the SWASS like to play, and the rich flaunt clout

Oh yeah, topped 100million on the Hulk table. Pinball is so addicting on the Vita. I played every now and then on PS3, but just makes good sense on the go... And looks the same or better on the small screen.

what the F i can transfer marvel pinball to vita!?

for as much shit as the vita gets it has a ton of content. it's just none of it is actually.... vita games :/

Zee-Row

Banned
I'll be at the Bucs game this Sunday cheering my team on to hopefully beat the Panthers , but if the bucs do lose hopefully its not a blow out. i just want a good game.

Big-E

im a fucking moron.. locked myself out my apt.. had to pay 25 to get some dude to come unlock it for me..

In China, mostly all apartment doors autolock when you close them. Lucky that I haven't done it yet though I know that day is coming.

I don't post enough during regular season.

When I do it's after getting drunk, like right now.

Fuck the nfl fuck the saints fuck the cowboys fuck the fans of other teams fuck cover charges fuck touchscreen typing fuck dota fuck the lakers

Top Bottom