• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

UberTag

Fuck the J-E-T-S.
Fuck the rest of the teams in the AFC East that oppose my Bills... except the Fish. They need some pity.
Fuck all of the players on teams I'm facing in fantasy this week... except Fred Jackson and Stevie Johnson.
Fuck the defenses of the teams facing my fantasy players this weekend.

If I own a player in one league and am facing them in another, the loves and fucks cancel each other out and should adjust intuitively based on whether I need the points to win a matchup or not.

Fuck everyone on the waiver wire. Unless I have top waiver priority this weekend in which case I LOVE everyone on the waiver wire. Have awesome games! Go nuts!

Except for the J-E-T-S. You still suck and always will. (Except for Tebow if I have top waiver priority. I love him.)

Just heard about the Saints suspensions being revoked.

Cajun, Baybee, truly, all the other Saints lifelongs.

FUCK ALL YALL CHICKENS! The division is still ours!

Ultimately a good thing for the NFL players though. No one commissioner should have all that power

RBH

I really hate this argument but thinking about your post history and combining it with this comment it's pretty obvious you've never played football or any contact sport in your life. It's exceedingly, insanely rare for people to be attempting to injure others. When it happens, it's a big deal. Your argument is as stupid as it is insulting to anyone who has even a tiny shred of intelligence.

I get that you want to somehow protect the team you've been rooting for for a few years, but its getting embarrassing.

eznark is on fucking fire today

Fox318

Fuck the J-E-T-S.
Fuck the rest of the teams in the AFC East that oppose my Bills... except the Fish. They need some pity.
Fuck all of the players on teams I'm facing in fantasy this week... except Fred Jackson and Stevie Johnson.

If I own a player in one league and am facing them in another, the loves and fucks cancel each other out and should adjust intuitively based on whether I need the points to win a matchup or not.

Fuck everyone on the waiver wire. Unless I have top waiver priority this weekend in which case I LOVE everyone on the waiver wire. Have awesome games! Go nuts!

Except for the J-E-T-S. You still suck and always will. (Except for Tebow if I have top waiver priority. I love him.)

Maybin will have 3 sacks on Sunday

brentech

Took a head shot of 'Ron Swanson' and put it into EA sports game face. I now have coach Swanson to turn these boys into men.

Going to be a bad ass coach.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Fuck the J-E-T-S.

Jills fan talking shit about other teams. What planet is this? Your team is pathetic, your "franchise" qb is pathetic, your head coach is pathetic, everything about your entire organization is pathetic. Scott Norwood did you guys a favor, they don't deserve to ever win a title.

Can't wait for Sunday, when Tebowmania revs up again and blesses every fan in the NFL with his greatness.

Mifune

Mehmber
Jills fan talking shit about other teams. What planet is this? Your team is pathetic, your "franchise" qb is pathetic, your head coach is pathetic, everything about your entire organization is pathetic. Scott Norwood did you guys a favor, they don't deserve to ever win a title.

Can't wait for Sunday, when Tebowmania revs up again and blesses every fan in the NFL with his greatness.

Jesus christ, glass houses and all that...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
We have to cut someone to make room.

NFL gave us an exemption, nobody gets cut!

Also why does it seem like the media is acting like goddell won't suspend them again?

I was listening on the radio a legal analyst was saying they just will reword it to suspend them again.

Wrayfield

I'm just mad Goodell hasn't suspended Urlacher for injuring himself.

It's happened before, it'll happen again!!

This somhow reminds me, a few weeks ago, I saw a ref throwing a flag against the stadium announcer in the second division of the local amateur league. Unsportsmanlike conduct. I pissed myself.

Fuck the J-E-T-S.

Dude, we might be shit, but not Billsshit(TM). It's been too long you guys had anything to say in that sorry-ass division to offer pity.

At least we agree that Jets suck.

Mifune

Mehmber
Jets have actually won a title before, and they've been to the AFC championship game 2 out of the last 3 seasons.

Whens the last time the Bills even made the playoffs?

Sorry, buddy, but 2010 is as distant as four early 90s Superbowl losses. What's past is prologue and you have two of the lowest rated QBs in the league. Have fun!

Goodell is a fine commissioner. He's going to be navigating some tricky legal issues over the next few years with all of the lawsuits, so some things he's doing probably seem harsh at the moment. Despite how upset the fans get I hope he doesn't back down too much and ultimately does enough save the sport. /doomandgloom

JABEE

What team do you root for exactly? The Cowboys? The Jets? The Bucaneers? What team are you going to Squicken to this season after the Jets stumble out of the gate?

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
What team do you root for exactly? The Cowboys? The Jets? The Bucaneers? What team are you going to Squicken to this season after the Jets stumble out of the gate?

That's unfair. darkside has always rooted for the Jets.

Well, until about 1/2 way through the season. But he's always back here opening week ready for another disappointing 6 weeks of football!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Always gonna root for the Jets! Doesn't matter what their record is.

GMv2El.jpg

My backup team just in case the Jets start 0-6 or something. Won't happen because at worst it'll be 0-4 before Tebow takes over to lead us to the playoffs.

cdyhybrid

"Wells was listed as questionable with hamstring injuries twice since entering the NFL in 2009, both last season -- against Minnesota and the New York Giants. He carried 47 times for 198 yards (4.2 per attempt) and four touchdowns in those games"

Motivational tool baby.

He'll be lucky to get 2.4 yards per attempt against our D.

UberTag

Goodell is a fine commissioner. He's going to be navigating some tricky legal issues over the next few years with all of the lawsuits, so some things he's doing probably seem harsh at the moment. Despite how upset the fans get I hope he doesn't back down too much and ultimately does enough save the sport. /doomandgloom
Plenty of worse commissioners than Goodell out there. Here's one...

C4S_Bettman041409_76097c.jpg

Cagey

Banned
Beatty at LT and move Locklear over to the RT position which is his natural position and the position he's played for the majority of his NFL career.

Keep Diehl as pure backup, worst case scenario depth until next season when they can cut him and his 3+ million dollar salary.

It's certainly the logical choice, but if it doesn't work, I'd prefer another shuffling versus reinserting Diehl into the lineup. Brewer resuming a practice schedule should provide some more flexibility in our search for better configurations.

Though I don't expect any search to actually occur. Coughlin loves his vets.

Tom Penny

Honestly, we're just happy we still have a team.

Bills fan? It was pretty crazy when I went to Buffalo to see them play the Pats and dudes were funnelling Molson XXX lol. I saw a women win hundreds of thousands at that game sitting right near us. Buffalo had to get a kick return for a TD on that specific kick off and they did...nuts. I believe it was the first year Drew got traded to them.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
You have to eventually acknowledge the fact that these players were NOT trying to injure opponents. Even Gooddell backed off of that in the past couple of months.

someone actually believes this? You think that leaked audio tape was improv theater?

Just because everyone of you loves me. And hates.

My prediction for the season.

Carolina Panthers vs. Houston Texans.... SuperBowl.

You heard it hear first.

Mifune

Mehmber
Bills fan? It was pretty crazy when I went to Buffalo to see them play the Pats and dudes were funnelling Molson XXX lol. I saw a women win hundreds of thousands at that game sitting right near us. Buffalo had to get a kick return for a TD on that specific kick off and they did...nuts. I believe it was the first year Drew got traded to them.

That game was crazy. Bills fans were flying high for a few weeks afterwards. ESPN was asking, "Can anyone beat the Bills?" And then it all fell apart mere weeks later. The amazing thing is that later in the season the Pats beat us at home by the same margin (31-0, I think) as a perfectly orchestrated Fuck Off.

ATF487

Second year, wasn't it? Drew was traded after the 2001 SB win.

I remember thinking "We've made a huge mistake" after that game, since the 2002 season was mediocre and Drew picked us apart

Tom Penny

That game was crazy. Bills fans were flying high for a few weeks afterwards. ESPN was asking, "Can anyone beat the Bills?" And then it all fell apart mere weeks later. The amazing thing is that later in the season the Pats beat us at home by the same margin (31-0, I think) as a perfectly orchestrated Fuck Off.

I mixed up years. It was the next year. Your correct about that game though it was Lawyer and Bledsoe. Worked out in the end for the Pats though :) I specifically remembered how cheap it was to park at the game. They absolutely rape you at Gillette at the stadium or any place you park. It was like 10 bucks in buffalo lol.

Mifune

Mehmber
I mixed up years. It was the next year. Your correct about that game though it was Lawyer and Bledsoe. Worked out in the end for the Pats though :) I specifically remembered how cheap it was to park at the game. They absolutely rape you at Gillette at the stadium or any place you park. It was like 10 bucks in buffalo lol.

Yeah, I haven't been to too many stadiums but I'd imagine that Bills games are some of the few where you can park in some random dude's yard for cheap. One of the Ralph's' many minor charms.

Top Bottom