• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

cdyhybrid

I don't post enough during regular season.

When I do it's after getting drunk, like right now.

Fuck the nfl fuck the saints fuck the cowboys fuck the fans of other teams fuck cover charges fuck touchscreen typing fuck dota fuck the lakers
How dare you insult DotA.

Go Hawks.

Slo

Long haired hippies with their California ideas and Twitter accounts! I remember back in my day....

images

Dang, I just realized there are no 1:00 games I'm looking forward to except of course my Bills vs. Jets.

SF vs. GB will be good, though. As will PIT vs. DEN later.

Urlacher is still injured? I thought he took that magical dragon's blood from Germany or whatever.

Bears are getting too much hype. Crash and burn...crash and burn.

greepoman

I'll be at the Bucs game this Sunday cheering my team on to hopefully beat the Panthers , but if the bucs do lose hopefully its not a blow out. i just want a good game.

I know that feel...going to see the Titans play the Pats tomorrow. I'm hoping Brady forgets to put on his favorite pair of panties and has an off day.

bionic77

i doubt he follows him on twitter. i saw that quote everywhere from profootballtalk to NFLN and i don't follow him on twitter.... i dont follow anyone on twitter because i dont have a twitter account and never will!
I don't have twitter. It isn't for old people like us. Romney 2012!

brentech

frenchmov

and which pinball? marvel? someone mentioned another one yesterday but marvel is the only one i have!
There is like 3 different Marvel sets. The Marvel set that was free via PS+ (wolverine, spiderman, ironman, and blade tables) will import into Zen 2.
There is a classic marvel set that I don't have, and a new one i got with avengers, hulk, silver surfer, and some other one I haven't played.

First time I passed 100mil on a table last night....then I looked at top scores and the top bunch have like 3 billion.

eznark

Banned
Teach me more. I though I just had to vote republican and be racist. Clearly me and FMT have a lot to learn.

The real secret, and this is advanced level crotchetyism, is to vote for a party that no one else votes for then you can yell at everyone.

Also be racist against everyone who is not related to you and some people who are. True, next level racism is all encompassing hatred of the human species.

Godslay

Banned
The real secret, and this is advanced level crotchetyism, is to vote for a party that no one else votes for then you can yell at everyone.

Also be racist against everyone who is not related to you and some people who are. True, next level racism is all encompassing hatred of the human species.

An equal opportunity racist? Equality in hatred. Strange paradox.

bionic77

Enjoy third!

Woo hoo Kid Icarus is here!
KI is awesome.

I just saw a show called Lazytown on sprout (with my 18 month old daughter). Isn't this the show GAF pedos liked? If that is the case that is seriously fucked up. Like Penn State bad. The little girl is like 10 years old and it is a show for little kids.

tmdorsey

KI is awesome.

I just saw a show called Lazytown on sprout (with my 18 month old daughter). Isn't this the show GAF pedos liked? If that is the case that is seriously fucked up. Like Penn State bad. The little girl is like 10 years old and it is a show for little kids.

I didn't know about any Lazytown fascination, but I thought the My Lil Pony thing was equally creepy.

Top Bottom