• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Good man.
Browns are getting stomped
You should just worry about Vick not getting hurt. I'm most excited to see T-Rich in action.

We actually have like a legit tailgate this year, taking a bus up to stadium and it's all you can drink/eat before and after game for 30 dollars. We have a band Playing after the game also I guess lol. So even after the game the party continues Haha.......probably miss most of the other games besides the Sunday night

Rotoworld said:
Aaron Rodgers could end up in a 49ers jersey by Monday.

This is not a blockbuster trade rumor. Rodgers made a friendly wager with Nathan Morris of the R&B group, Boys II Men, who will be singing the National Anthem on Sunday. If Green Bay wins, Morris will wear a Rodgers jersey. If the 49ers win, Rodgers must wear an Alex Smith jersey for the remainder of the week.

You should just worry about Vick not getting hurt. I'm most excited to see T-Rich in action.

We actually have like a legit tailgate this year, taking a bus up to stadium and it's all you can drink/eat before and after game for 30 dollars. We have a band Playing afte the game also I guess lol. So even after the game the party continues Haha.......probably miss most of the other games besides the Sunday night

Season ending injury first play from scrimmage.

We actually have like a legit tailgate this year, taking a bus up to stadium and it's all you can drink/eat before and after game for 30 dollars. We have a band Playing after the game also I guess lol. So even after the game the party continues Haha.......probably miss most of the other games besides the Sunday night

That sounds awesome. I always wanted to get a bus for my tailgate.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
welp its time...the season is upon the rest of us that arent cowboys / giants fans. I really think that the Panthers are going to surprise, along with da Raiders. And as always

GO LIONS.

and the customary well wishes for the Eagles the charlie browns of the NFC east.

Xeke

Banned
welp its time...the season is upon the rest of us that arent cowboys / giants fans. I really think that the Panthers are going to surprise, along with da Raiders. And as always

GO LIONS.

and the customary well wishes for the Eagles the charlie browns of the NFC east.

If it's time why do I still have 22 1/2 hours to wait?! Ugh, day before the first day of the season is the worst day of the year.

Xeke

Banned
Eagles would still win by 20 with Foles at QB. :)

The future.

images

18-20hrs until the games...damn I'm not looking forward to it already. This season will be long and shitty, just how long and shitty I'll tell u after the first drive.

That guy did pretty well for the Eagles, definitely better then any of the 6 different open day starting QB's the Browns have had over the last 6 years.

Fuck it lady, what did you do?

rodgers49ers_crop_exact.jpg

What if...

a few things would have happened:

1. alex smith would have never made it to green bay
2. erron would have started his first season like alex and had no weapons and complete trash around him

now i'm not so much of a homer that i'm going to say erron would be garbage if the niners drafted him and alex would be a top 1 QB, but only a fucking idiot would actually believe that erron having the benefit of sitting for 3 years under the same offensive system and inheriting a 13-3 team had nothing to do with his success

bionic77

finally you admit it! don't hide your love for kolb, stick by him even though he has failed over and over and over and over and over again!
Yankee will admit that he was wrong about Kolb the same day cashman turns himself in as a pedophile.

You cant trust people to do the right thing. That is why we have police, commissioners, and evidence.

Also this is the best day I had in a long time. Got to put in a solid 40 minutes into Kid Icarus and even had sex with my wife (while the twins slept). Playing games for me is even more rare than sex. If the Steelers played today it might have been the best day ever.

bionic77

Emma Watson is older than me gramps.
So you are like 17?

That sounds too young for NFL GAF. Most of us are grown ass men who are not into pedophilia or Kevin Kolb. I am going to start a new forum to target this elder demographic. It
will be called "Swing City"!

DRC and Mychal Kendricks should be good this year.

I'm still pretty bitter over losing DRC. I know he is not the greatest but he was solid for us when we had him. Before he got injured in the saints game anyways. Not to mention he was our first round pick.

cashman

Banned
So you are like 17?

That sounds too young for NFL GAF. Most of us are grown ass men who are not into pedophilia or Kevin Kolb. I am going to start a new forum to target this elder demographic. It
will be called "Swing City"!

I'm 19, I'm basically a grownup

Cagey

Banned
He did pretty well for the Eagles. He was a decent backup and had great trade value.

With 32 NFL teams but not 32 NFL-caliber QBs or NFL caliber GMs, the odds are high that a shit GM presides over a team with a bad QB and acts stupidly.

Godslay

Banned
CALEB HANIE HAS BEEN RELEASED!

HALLELUJAH!

Sounds like it's a money move. They save $1 million by him not being on the active roster the first game. It's likely that he will be resigned after that. So if the Steelers take out Manning, Brock will get the nod, at least for the first game.

Top Bottom