• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

jakncoke

Banned
chanhuk is a secret Vikings fan

Like all Pirates fans he has stopped paying attention.

And yes aligator i am mad. Mad at myself for pretending Danny OBrien was anything but unadulterated gutter tradh.

im trying my best to pay attention. shit is depressing.

LJ11

Barkley is so overrated, guy is so scheme dependent.

These dudes run shit that would normally be banned in the Madden league.

LJ11

Yeah I'm not sure I buy the Barkley hype yet

He's pretty good, but how much talent does it take to motion Woods from the strong side to weak and throw a quick pass to the flat and let him do the rest. Lucky he didn't throw 3 ints today if you ask me. Too much talk about him, he's no lock in my book.

Has so NFL caliber players all around him.

Godslay

Banned
I normally don't watch too much college football, but I'm really enjoying watching North Dakota State. Pretty good team, and I love listening to my friends who are Montana Griz fans hate on them.

Vyer

I can't fight it any longer. Going to come crawling back to Directv. NFLN and Sunday Ticket are siren calls

Fox318

He's pretty good, but how much talent does it take to motion Woods from the strong side to weak and throw a quick pass to the flat and let him do the rest. Lucky he didn't throw 3 ints today if you ask me. Too much talk about him, he's no lock in my book.

USC qb. They all get too much hype.

squicken

I thought A&M got a new coach? Offense and choking in second half looks the same to me

I was on the Geno Smith bandwagon before the year. Though the Arky QB is also pretty good too. Still no clear front runner on who Arizona and Miami are tanking for yet

RBH

Gophers win, Iowa an Wisconsin both lose. Today is a good day.

THROUGH-THE-TABLE.gif

squicken

Got damn tomorrow is just too much awesome in one day. Look at this leaderboard. Not sure if I'll watch Packers game or BMW . . .

iKnkZehJHG4M1.JPG

Xeke

Banned
Ænima;41899129 said:
Still 16 and 1/3 hours until football. This day just won't fucking end.

It's killing me.

Got damn tomorrow is just too much awesome in one day. Look at this leaderboard. Not sure if I'll watch Packers game or BMW . . .

Is the PGA streaming the final day online?

Slo

I did a warrior dash today. It was sort of a let down. I should have stayed home and watch the Badgers and the Hawkeyes get their assholes kicked in.

I thought A&M got a new coach? Offense and choking in second half looks the same to me

I was on the Geno Smith bandwagon before the year. Though the Arky QB is also pretty good too. Still no clear front runner on who Arizona and Miami are tanking for yet
I was on the Logan Thomas wagon, but his showing against GA tech wasn't the greatest. So I've tempered my expectations for him a bit. Also is Geno a legit first round candidate?

LJ11

I'm a pretty big Wilson fan myself, but I think it's the offense that really does it for me. Still remember when he came into the game against Auburn when Cam was there. Looked really good even though it was his first real action. Traded TD drives, was a really fun game to watch. I'll say one thing about Wilson, guy stares down the barrel and takes shots. Doesn't seem to bother him that much.

There's a bunch of QBs that are bunched up together, time will tell who separates from the pack. Really think it's the year of the pass rusher if some of these juniors come out.

squicken

It's killing me.

Is the PGA streaming the final day online?

http://www.pgatour.com/livegolf/

Never used that before so no idea how good it work

Assuming DirecTV doesn't fuck up its ST like it always does week 1, I can stream RZC with STMax and put the TV on golf. Might need to PC for rage posting, though

There's a bunch of QBs that are bunched up together, time will tell who separates from the pack. Really think it's the year of the pass rusher if some of these juniors come out.

I never really follow the defensive guys until before the draft. It's so hard to tell whether I'm watching bad offense or good defense. Or with Alabama, whether it's the guy or all the good players he gets to play with

KaYotiX

Banned
damn badgers stunk it up today.....hopefully the packers play great tomorrow. ill be at work but hopefully catch it on my phone.

squicken

I really would have liked to have seen what Bill Snyder could have done at a football power. What an amazing coach. Just keeps adapting and winning with guys that the big schools don't want

brentech

This is why I don't take you seriously when it comes to college sports, or as a Minnesotan.

RBH, do you have a GIF for the coming Braves September collapse?
By way of the suits, I proclaim the sport hockey.

I guess basketball coaches wear suits too, but their is also some plexiglass there I thinks.

Xeke

Banned
Sorry for the fantasy talk but it isn't pimping my team.

Patriots fans, I went out on a limb and drafted Steven Ridley earlier than most in my league expected and he is starting for me. Did I make a terrible choice?

Top Bottom