• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Maybe the mods will just pretend it isnt happening and let you keep getting away with it.

ZnqQ5.gif

ez in rare form

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Makes me vomit just thinking it but the Eagles better not lose to the Browns. I pikes them in a survival pool with a huge payoff if I make it to the end.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Makes me vomit just thinking it but the Eagles better not lose to the Browns. I pikes them in a survival pool with a huge payoff if I make it to the end.

Should've picked the Giants and slept with a clean conscience
and an empty wallet.

I didn't even mention Cam and you're jumping to conclusions

racist

Because of the many times that the good and honorable name of Cameron Jerell Newton has been slandered and smeared by the miscreants in this thread, I just felt the need to cover my bases.

eznark said:
Penn State has raped more ten year olds than it has won football games in the last two decades.

Lol indeed At least you kept your sense of humor when you sold your soul.

But...but...but...BUT!

Penn State didn't rape those kids, Jerry Sandusky did! Joe Paterno and the school had nothing to do with it. Hell, JoePa didn't even know how to use email!

/psudelusion

the fuck baseball you been watching or is this a sarcastic post? because pirates are another headache. not even going to make the playoffs. at least .500 though.. maybe

It was sarcastic just yesterday Ez and I were talking about how the Phils and Brewers are going to pass the Pirates.

RBH

NFL cap-space numbers as of September 7th:

Eagles: $21.4 million.

Jaguars: $20.7 million.

Chiefs: $14.5 million.

Titans: $14.1 million.

Bills: $13.6 million.

Browns: $13.4 million.

Buccaneers: $13.2 million.

Seahawks: $13.2 million.

Broncos: $12.3 million.

Bengals: $10.4 million.

Patriots: $8.4 million.

Vikings: $8.2 million.

Dolphins: $7.1 million.

Packers: $6.9 million.

Cardinals: $6.6 million.

Redskins: $6.1 million.

Jets: $5.9 million.

Cowboys: $5.7 million.

Colts: $5.3 million.

Panthers: $5.3 million.

Bears: $4.5 million.

Saints: $4.1 million.

Rams: $4.0 million.

Chargers: $3.5 million.

Raiders: $2.3 million.

Giants: $2.2 million.

Lions: $2.0 million.

Steelers; $1.6 million.

Ravens: $1.4 million.

Falcons: $1.3 million.

Texans: $882,000.

49ers: $880,000.

brewers maybe.. i see you're still delusional as ever about the phillies!

Phillies are 1 game behind the Brewers and have the 3rd best record in baseball since the start of August. I understand it must be hard to keep up with the rest of baseball with the Pirates annual collapse distracting you.

Bread

Banned
This must be one of those "it's sounded right in my head" kinda things...How long do you think it took for the OP to post that? I've got think that it's been something that's been stewing in his head for awhile just waiting to be put into words.
Korey is a pro-American troll, he knew exactly what he was doing.

Wes

venison crêpe
A day after the Cleveland Browns announced they would provide "appropriate recognition" on the passing of Art Modell prior to their regular-season opener against the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday, the team has scrapped its plans.
Lombardi: I'll miss you, Art
Michael Lombardi worked for Art Modell on the Cleveland Browns for almost 11 years -- and cherished every moment. More ...

The decision came at the request of David Modell, stepson of Art Modell and former president of the Baltimore Ravens, who wisely understood the potential for a poor reaction by Cleveland fans still upset the original incarnation of the franchise was moved to Baltimore in 1996.

Potential is a good word for it.

eznark

Banned
Phillies are 1 game behind the Brewers and have the 3rd best record in baseball since the start of August. I understand it must be hard to keep up with the rest of baseball with the Pirates annual collapse distracting you.

Like all Pirates fans he has stopped paying attention.

And yes aligator i am mad. Mad at myself for pretending Danny OBrien was anything but unadulterated gutter tradh.

Milchjon

Like all Pirates fans he has stopped paying attention.

And yes aligator i am mad. Mad at myself for pretending Danny OBrien was anything but unadulterated gutter tradh.

At least your RB has one of the best names ever.

And :jnc, the kicker that screwed up 4 FG's for Penn State is really called Ficken? That literally means "fuck" over here. Kinda fitting, in more ways than one.

Top Bottom