• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Sanjuro

Sorry for the fantasy talk but it isn't pimping my team.

Patriots fans, I went out on a limb and drafted Steven Ridley earlier than most in my league expected and he is starting for me. Did I make a terrible choice?

Possibly. If he fumbles once, Belichick is going to castrate him.

Not even after they port this puppy?

Ju4F7.jpg

lolol i'll take the double decker in this matchup! can we get matt christiano in the game?

UpS9A-LPYqk.jpg

matt drove his friends 960 miles to get some of those delicious stale doritos tacos

p.s. he is trying to get the guy to smell his finger because he finger banged the girl in back

Sorry for the fantasy talk but it isn't pimping my team.

Patriots fans, I went out on a limb and drafted Steven Ridley earlier than most in my league expected and he is starting for me. Did I make a terrible choice?

Ridley will be the main rb so he should do pretty good.

TheChits

So I'm looking into a parlay of the Packers, Ravens, Bears, Eagles, Panthers, and Patriots for tomorrow. The only one I'm a little worried about is Green Bay. Do you guys have any suggestions for teams you would take out or include?

eznark

Banned
So I'm looking into a parlay of the Packers, Ravens, Bears, Eagles, Panthers, and Patriots for tomorrow. The only one I'm a little worried about is Green Bay. Do you guys have any suggestions for teams you would take out or include?

Send me half of whatever you are planning on putting down on this parlay.

You'll end up with more money than if you do a 6 team parlay in week 1.

TheChits

Send me half of whatever you are planning on putting down on this parlay.

You'll end up with more money than if you do a 6 team parlay in week 1.

lol I found twenty bucks today so I figured I would try to make a little bit of money off of it. I know it is silly to bet this early, but with such a small amount of money I don't really mind

Blog update: I finally bought a new HDTV today (seeing as the Packers are playing tomorrow), after procrastinating for the last 3 months after my venerable hand-me-down croaked.

39" Samsungs are awesome. $90 cheaper for a 1 inch smaller TV? Yes please.

J-Roderton

So NFL.com has the tv schedule up and it has 5 or 6 games set for 1pm on CBS. How do I know which game I get to watch? Obviously every game can't be on at once on my tv.

J-Roderton

Damn. Thanks. Looks like I'm in the tiny part of southwest Va that gets the Bears-Colts game. Cutting it damn close on that map.

So you're saying there's a chance!

evilhomer

I'm happy that CBS will most likely choose having Titans games broadcasted in Seattle a decent amount. Will enjoy watching Locker beat up the Pats defense :D

Anyone who likes Presea is cool with me.
Funnest part of that game was jumping around with that huge axe and looking ridiculous while being awesome.

Patriots suck harder. The only reason it doesn't show so much is because anyone who as much as pokes Brady with a ten foot long pole gets flagged.

As it should be.Anyone who even looks at Brady wrong or thinks mean things about should be flagged,fined,and/or executed.

Top Bottom