• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

UberTag

At first I didn't connect the dots on why there was all of that Colorado coverage planned for the Bills-Jets game tomorrow.

Now I understand.

Slo

You're the worst WI/MN/MI resident ever. I hate you.

THROUGH-THE-TABLE.gif

bionic77

As awesome as Kid Icarus is I am not awesome at it. Struggled to beat the boss in level 3. Had no problems before that and have not struggled with the controls. Probably need stronger weapons or lower difficulty. You must need legendary weapons to beat these levels on level 9.

As awesome as Kid Icarus is I am not awesome at it. Struggled to beat the boss in level 3. Had no problems before that and have not struggled with the controls. Probably need stronger weapons or lower difficulty. You must need legendary weapons to beat these levels on level 9.

This is what happens when you never wanted to be like Mike.

Owzers

Excited for the Jets game tomorrow, surprised so few areas are going to get to watch it. I hope Tebow isn't a disaster and does something productive...luckily i like a few other teams like the Broncos and Lions to distract me from Tebow shenanigans.

Sokantish

Excited for the Jets game tomorrow, surprised so few areas are going to get to watch it. I hope Tebow isn't a disaster and does something productive...luckily i like a few other teams like the Broncos and Lions to distract me from Tebow shenanigans.

Tebow is a disaster, he's also the anti-christ. What is going on here?!

eznark

Banned
Why are there no NHL teams in Wisconsin. Why does the NHL think it's a good idea to put teams in Carolina or nashville Tennessee rather than a state that gives a shit about hockey?

Whalers almost moved to Milwaukee but they got a better deal. The Admirals actually do fairly decent and Wisconsin was supposed to get a team but it just hasn't happened. The gigantic clusterfuck of a battle over Miller Park funding has essentially scared Bettman away from the state considering they'd need to build a new stadium.

That said, Phoenix Coyotes are supposedly doing preliminary lobbying to get some support for a stadium in the Milwaukee area.

Sokantish

I joined in 2009 and didn't post anything until like this year or late last year. I forgot my e-mail and never was able to authenticate my account

my dad is a bengals fan, and my mom is a redskins fan

I don't what happened with me

Same here...

mom is a Rams fan, my father is a Raiders fan. And I'm sporting a McNair avatar...

Also had a live auction keeper draft.

Luck and RGIII went for $3 bux.

I picked up Rivers for $14 bux and Big Ben for $4. Romo., Richardson, Vick went for $30..lol

cashman

Banned
Whalers almost moved to Milwaukee but they got a better deal. The Admirals actually do fairly decent and Wisconsin was supposed to get a team but it just hasn't happened. The gigantic clusterfuck of a battle over Miller Park funding has essentially scared Bettman away from the state considering they'd need to build a new stadium.

That said, Phoenix Coyotes are supposedly doing preliminary lobbying to get some support for a stadium in the Milwaukee area.

That's good. NHL needs to get more teams in hockey crazy regions

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
That's good. NHL needs to get more teams in hockey crazy regions

Might be a demographic thing too. Southern states are growing faster so they might think it's a smarter business decision putting a team there.

Sure they don't care about hockey down here but you know MORE PEOPLE!

Top Bottom