• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Greg

Ohio sports
jgx4g.jpg

Bowser

DM! Now that you're in the thread, I had proposed a week long avatar bet on the game tomorrow earlier but got no response. What say you?!

Well it took a VPN app, a user agent faker, a foreign iTunes account and a foreign credit card, but I finally have GamePass working on my iPad in the US.

cajunator

Banned
I get off work at 6 am.
Its a 15 minute drive home.
Then I have to sleep immediately so i dont miss the game.
Working Sundays sucks.

I'm so ready for my team to either disappoint the living shit out of me or surprise me this year. Oh Seachickens... why are you guys so unpredictable?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
AdamSchefter
Since postseason expanded to 12 teams in 1990, 181 of 264 (69%) of playoff teams opened season with a win. 83 of 264 (31%) opened with loss.

Giants season already over!

Goddammit....I was riding my bike home yesterday and I got hit by some stupid fuck in a car. My face is all kinds of fucked up and everything hurts. The first real NFL day is totally ruined.

Goddammit....I was riding my bike home yesterday and I got hit by some stupid fuck in a car. My face is all kinds of fucked up and everything hurts. The first real NFL day is totally ruined.

I'd feel sorry for you...except you're a Patriots fan. ;)

But really, I feel your pain, I just got my wisdom teeth out the other day so it'll be only soft-foods for me Week 1 instead of my usual football snacks.

Milchjon

Shit. Get well soon!

I'd feel sorry for you...except you're a Patriots fan. ;)

But really, I feel your pain, I just got my wisdom teeth out the other day so it'll be only soft-foods for me Week 1 instead of my usual football snacks.

There are several others in here who got them out recently, maybe you guys should start a support group ;-)

Milchjon

The past few months of studying haven't been kind to my waistline, so I'm about to go out for a short run for pretty much the first time in my life. I'm usually like a dog, I need some ball to run after to keep me motivated, but big problems need bold solutions...

First goal: To not drop dead after 10 minutes.

Top Bottom