• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

GQman2121

Banned
I can't believe the Tim Tebow phenomenon is a real headline on NFL.com right now. And then CBS just ran a promo about a piece they have highlighting it. Christ......

smr00

Banned
Yeah last night, right after it happened. Just happy I still have all my teeth and didn't get a concussion.

I look absolutely horrible though, all kinds of fucked up.
Take a couple of painkillers, that will throw all the fucks you give about your looks right out the window. Then come up with a story about how you got the injury from saving children.

eznark

Banned
Bones heal, chicks dig scars, pain is temporary, glory is forever

roadhouse-hero.jpg

VRMN

At least last season Tebow was starting...how the hell is he still drawing all this attention as a backup? You know, until Sanchez has a bad start and New York starts screaming for Tebow to start.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Jacob Lacey is our starting CB this week.

I'm uneasy.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
At least last season Tebow was starting...how the hell is he still drawing all this attention as a backup? You know, until Sanchez has a bad start and New York starts screaming for Tebow to start.

Tebow didn't start until they were 1-4 last year.

He'll be playing a ton as of right now without even starting.

Top Bottom