• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Levyne

Banned
I swear the media talks about how little Eli is talked about compared to Mark/Tim more than they actually discuss any of them.

jakncoke

Banned
Is there any like info on how nfl decides which markets get which games. Like this interesting to me. For instance

Why is most of colorado or say a little piece of nevada getting the Bills game?

or

The little spots of of Lousiana and Alabama getting the Carolina game.

Really countless instances

ajf009

ipkt0vemuwBwG.png

Tampa Bay Doesn't even get to see their own game

TheFatOne

Haha, as soon as I heard this I was thinking of you ripping Mankins all last season. Guy is one tough SOB.

Yea I feel bad about ripping him last season now. Well this makes me feel much better about the oline. Now I need to find a good picture of Mankins to use as my avatar.

eznark

Banned
Is there any like info on how nfl decides which markets get which games. Like this interesting to me. For instance

Why is most of colorado or say a little piece of nevada getting the Bills game?

or

The little spots of of Lousiana and Alabama getting the Carolina game.

Really countless instances

Tebow for the Bills Jets.

NFCS for the Carolina game.

Fox318

Russert pushed my wife down the stairs at a BC football game (Matt Ryan vs FSU!) Fuck that fucking asshole. Glad he is dead and that his son is a hack.

That is one of the first bad things I have ever heard about Russert.

Was your wife ok?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Goddammit....I was riding my bike home yesterday and I got hit by some stupid fuck in a car. My face is all kinds of fucked up and everything hurts. The first real NFL day is totally ruined.

Fucking German drivers! Get well soon.

I had a dream that we won in a blowout, but in my dream we were playing the Niners.

What does it mean?

Superbowl preview. Steelers finally get to beat down that last NFC West team!

You fool!

Who are you and what have you done with Walteur?

eznark

Banned
That is one of the first bad things I have ever heard about Russert.

Was your wife ok?

Yeah just some bumps and bruises. Fucking clown ran away before I could slug him. It was such an asshole move. She accidentally bumped him getting into our seats and spilled a bit of his coffee so he forearm shoved her. I was floored.

brentech

bastards added a fee to my redzone channel. not huge, but annoying since I wasn't paying extra for it the last 2 years.....and their website doesn't show it, and hasn't for the past 2 years either.....dumb fucks

I had to be the one to tell them to update their damn channel listing.

jakncoke

Banned
fun fact that shit means fuck all with how random the league is. you still lose, so be a good frenchman and act like your fellow countrymen and surrender

jakncoke

Banned
Just saying ... I don't know, things seem to fit so nice.

The only things that are 100% predictable in teh nfl is of the following

Tammy Brady will insert tampons 1 week a month
Erron Rodgers will punch a few cancer victims
Ben will tag a few fatties with or without consent
Antonio Cromartie will have another kid and still not know half their names

The vikebike guy with the purple nails is doing the coin toss today at the metrodome.

He got interviewed a couple minutes ago and went on a rant about how he doesnt have children and this is the happiest day of his life.

K-19

Banned
The only things that are 100% predictable in teh nfl is of the following

Tammy Brady will insert tampons 1 week a month
Erron Rodgers will punch a few cancer victims
Ben will tag a few fatties with or without consent
Antonio Cromartie will have another kid and still not know half their names

lol.
You miss to talk about the 49ers domination over all this season.

squicken

The vikebike guy with the purple nails is doing the coin toss today at the metrodome.

He got interviewed a couple minutes ago and went on a rant about how he doesnt have children and this is the happiest day of his life.

I just . . . amazing. I really wonder if he'll cry during the coin flip

FREE NFL ticket today???

PC, PS3, Direct Tv?

I was about to buy the PS3 version for $300 would love a trial today.

Free on Directv. Not sure about PS3. I don't own one anymore, but last year I don't think week 1 was free until the next day when they had to reimburse everyone for an awful day of service.

Top Bottom