• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Shady859

Free on Directv. Not sure about PS3. I don't own one anymore, but last year I don't think week 1 was free until the next day when they had to reimburse everyone for an awful day of service.

OUCH figured that, thanks though! Guess i'll go ahead and drop $300 on the PS3. $50 more than PC version but saves me from dragging pc into living room 17 times a year.

My Cowboys already won this week so now it's go Bengals on monday night and just enjoy everyone else playing today!

OUCH figured that, thanks though! Guess i'll go ahead and drop $300 on the PS3. $50 more than PC version but saves me from dragging pc into living room 17 times a year.

It's 300 on PS3? What the fuck? It's 200 on Directv. And btw, if you have Directv and dont want Sunday Ticket, but do want Redzone Channel, just call and threaten to quit over not having RDZ. They'll give it to you for free.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
look at these homers
ibw8qwc56wtFL3.jpg

Oh good, Reggie Bush isn't doing Pizza Hut commercials this season. The downside, now Aaron Rodgers is. One bag of shit gives way to another. Gonna need a bigger discount double check belt if you eat that garbage.

I dunno, he's like one the few guys left in the nfl that started before I started watching. That is why i say that. I know you old guys have had this happen 2-3 times over ;)

Hines not being there will be big. He was just so ubiquitous on the team. He leaked into everything. Still not sure how him being gone will feel.

Top Bottom