• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

K-19

Banned
Your RB situation looks pretty shitty. And considering your boner for defenses, the Packers seem like a curious choice ;-)

Yeah, my RB situation kinda suck but I will fix it with some trade. For the GB defence let say that a defence doesn't give so much point so ... who cares?

Instilling-hatred-for-rival-teams-starts-early-for-NFL-fans.-USP.jpg

nothing like seeing young Giants fans hating the competition.

jbug617

Banned
SEPTEMBER 5
DAL at NYG

SEPTEMBER 9
IND at CHI
ATL at KC
PHI at CLE
WAS at NO
STL at DET
NE at TEN
JAC at MIN
BUF at NYJ
MIA at HOU
SEA at ARI
SF at GB
CAR at TB
PIT at DEN

SEPTEMBER 10
CIN at BAL
SD at OAK

witness

By the way, where the fuck are the other supposed Saints fans on this forum? I know there are some but they never post.

I'm still around, but am lurking for now until the real shit begins.

The injuries at LB have been infuriating so far. The only thing I'm expecting is for the offense to still be amazing, and can only hope the defense is better. Certainly can't get worse. Jenkins is a fucking beast already this season.

Fantomex

Amen.

Otherwise, I think I have the best team in the chuckd's fantasy league. And something sure: there will be trades ... nice trades ... hehe.

883155Screenshotat20120902212154.jpg

Flacco and Tebow are possible trade; my RB1 is not so cool but i'll see; there are some dangerous picks but it's FF, take some risk is part of the job.

Walteur , your RB situation is clown shoes.

Signed,

Everyone

cajunator

Banned
I'm still around, but am lurking for now until the real shit begins.

The injuries at LB have been infuriating so far. The only thing I'm expecting is for the offense to still be amazing, and can only hope the defense is better. Certainly can't get worse. Jenkins is a fucking beast already this season.

I think we will be alright at linebacker. Loftons injury is tentative. High ankle sprains have a way of severely affecting a players season, so We'll see. Hawthorne I think will play.
I'm more concerned with the players we do have actually wrapping up instead of all the shitty diving they like to do. Fuck the diving.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
MJD back with the jags. All is right with that world. He is going to play with an even bigger chip on his shoulder now

Jaguars should be cutting his touches by at least half. The Jaguars should be aiming to prove that he's healthy and good to go and then trade his ass to a team that loses their starting RB to an injury the second it happens.

Yeah, now Jacksonville will win 6 games this season instead of 5.

They will be better than most ppl give them credit for. Gabbert doesn't look totally lost like he did last season. Hopefully Blackmon become his go to guy and it will open up MJD some.

Jaguars should be cutting his touches by at least half. The Jaguars should be aiming to prove that he's healthy and good to go and then trade his ass to a team that loses their starting RB to an injury the second it happens.

They would have traded him already if that were the case. It'll have to be a good offer. They'll probably play him like usual. Not many ppl will pay high picks + high contract for a running back getting closer to 30 with the miles and abuse he has on him.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
They would have traded him already if that were the case. It'll have to be a good offer. They'll probably play him like usual. Not many ppl will pay high picks + high contract for a running back getting closer to 30 with the miles and abuse he has on him.

He's 27 and running backs get injured all the time. Basically it doesn't make any sense to trade him right now.

He'll probably end up on some team like the Cowboys, Chargers or Raiders before the season is over.

For the Jags it makes no sense to keep him or to even have him touch the ball an absolutely insane amount of the time like he has been doing.

He's 27 and running backs get injured all the time. Basically it doesn't make any sense to trade him right now.

He'll probably end up on some team like the Cowboys, Chargers or Raiders before the season is over.

For the Jags it makes no sense to keep him or to even have him touch the ball an absolutely insane amount of the time like he has been doing.

He's an impact player. Why wouldn't the jags keep him and why would you keep the ball out of his hands? He isn't gonna come in and be a distraction. Dude is gonna ball out. He probably won't have as much touches the first few weeks, but I expect him to get more a couple weeks in when he learns the offense.

I mean I wouldn't mind the jags getting a high pick for him though. A 1 or 2 at least.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Wednesday, September 8th - Opening Night:
DAL at NYG

Sunday, September 9th:
IND at CHI
ATL at KC
PHI at CLE
WAS at NO
STL at DET
NE at TEN
JAC at MIN
BUF at NYJ
MIA at HOU
SEA at ARI
SF at GB
CAR at TB
PIT at DEN

Monday Night Football, September 10th:
CIN at BAL
SD at OAK

hahaha at c3po matt ryan. perfect

I lost my faith in this team after the giants painful loss. it still hurts. I don't live that far from flowery branch and I actually considered filling up a super soaker with tabasco and shooting matt ryan

=)
While I completely understand the bolded sentiment, the Giants were hot and humiliated my team as well. No need to be so doom and gloom.

Packers 20-0 super bowl champs!

tmdorsey

I lost my faith in this team after the giants painful loss. it still hurts. I don't live that far from flowery branch and I actually considered filling up a super soaker with tabasco and shooting matt ryan

=)

See, you are just validating what people think of Atlanta sports fans. It's a brand new season! New coordinators, some new players. A new year for Ryan to prove himself. This is his 5th year and hopefully the year he finally starts seeing the code.

I might have said that last line year

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I didn't know that believing your team will win every single game is now a requirement of fandom. Thank you though, this explains a lot!

tbf the starters have looked good in preseason but I know when the bullets start flying matty melt is going to peepee his pants.

----it's not really the people here but you know there are SO many transplants living here and they only get to see their team for that one game so they pack the house. I grew up in california when I moved to the us but I've lived in georgia almost all my life. The problem is our media is controlled by 1 newspaper and only 2 sports stations so they cannot criticize the teams or they'll lose access and people wont listen so then they cant sell ads.

I'd get satellite but I dont want to hear nfc east/jets/packers shit all the day long.

also, lol at mike vick getting hurt again. I can't wait to get my julio jones jersey btw.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Isn't their secondary garbage? He won't need much time to get the ball to Austin, Bryant, Murray, etc.

I don't think it's good but with dat defensive line.

Anyone got a pic or gif of that sack matt ryan took from I think it was osi. Osi barely touched him and matt just like threw himself backwards onto the ground.

lol

BigAT

Isn't their secondary garbage? He won't need much time to get the ball to Austin, Bryant, Murray, etc.

I wouldn't say that. They have one cornerback spot that needs to be filled, currently by Michael Coe, since Terrell Thomas and Prince are both injured. Other than that Webster, Rolle and Kenny Phillips make up a pretty solid group.

I don't think it's good but with dat defensive line.

Anyone got a pic or gif of that sack matt ryan took from I think it was osi. Osi barely touched him and matt just like threw himself backwards onto the ground.

lol

I don't, but I do have this:

romofailsafetyrfq6h.gif

Top Bottom