• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Slo

Da Pack!

sconi_breakfast.jpg

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Seriously. You guys done fucked up voting a Lion on the cover.
I hope Brees never gets on that wretched game cover again. At least he wasnt injured more than tweaking his ankle, but it affected him enough that next season to throw a career high pick total.

I remember actively telling Lions fans on this board to vote for Scam.

cajunator

Banned
I blame that shit in jakncokes tag on the Madden Curse. That has to be connected.
What a clusterfuck that was, and I saw it coming too.

For some reason MTV has been showing The Hills all morning and I've been too lazy to change it. Man Jay Cutler's wife got ran through on that show.

K-19

Banned
I'll vouch for him.

Amen.

Otherwise, I think I have the best team in the chuckd's fantasy league. And something sure: there will be trades ... nice trades ... hehe.

883155Screenshotat20120902212154.jpg

Flacco and Tebow are possible trade; my RB1 is not so cool but i'll see; there are some dangerous picks but it's FF, take some risk is part of the job.

Amen.

Otherwise, I think I have the best team in the chuckd's fantasy league. And something sure: there will be trades ... nice trades ... hehe.

Flacco and Tebow are possible trade; my RB1 is not so cool but i'll see; there are some dangerous picks but it's FF, take some risk is part of the job.

You drafted Tebow, the divine intervention will lead you to a championship.

cajunator

Banned

It doesn't really hurt anymore though. I'm kind of numb to it. My recent wound comes from that last Niners TD in the playoffs. That still stings.

By the way, where the fuck are the other supposed Saints fans on this forum? I know there are some but they never post.

Milchjon

Amen.

Your RB situation looks pretty shitty. And considering your boner for defenses, the Packers seem like a curious choice ;-)

Demps is out for the year.

Expected, but still shitty. Could've used him very much. Woodhead/Edelman are not great to watch...

I think I missed the glasses on the logo before :jnc

It doesn't really hurt anymore though. I'm kind of numb to it. My recent wound comes from that last Niners TD in the playoffs. That still stings.

By the way, where the fuck are the other supposed Saints fans on this forum? I know there are some but they never post.

They'll start showing up somewhere around the 10 wins mark.

Amen.

Flacco and Tebow are possible trade; my RB1 is not so cool but i'll see; there are some dangerous picks but it's FF, take some risk is
part of the job.
Your coming up in the world

Ok good. Now I can hate you :)

What is this hatred between Falcons fans? You, Snes and the new guy should be bffs.

Expected, but still shitty. Could've used him very much. Woodhead/Edelman are not great to watch...

I like Edelman, I really think he will take on a larger role in the offense this year (as much as that is possible with Gronk, Welker, Aaron, Lloyd and Ridley). Plus he's a solid punt returner, I just don't understand why he isn't returning kicks.

And regarding Woody, I think the main reason he is still on the team because Vereen can't stay healthy. I think Vereen is going to take Woody his place in the hurry up and as a change of pace back, but because of the injuries he still doesn't have enough knowledge of the hurry up offense.

Colasante

And regarding Woody, I think the main reason he is still on the team because Vereen can't stay healthy. I think Vereen is going to take Woody his place in the hurry up and as a change of pace back, but because of the injuries he still doesn't have enough knowledge of the hurry up offense.

Even though his second season hasn't even started yet, I'm started to get the sinking feeling that it's never going to come together for Vereen. He is constantly banged up and I think Ridley looks much better than they expected last year. I hope Vereen can get it together and contribute this year though.

RBH

--On 98.5 The Sports Hub in Boston yesterday afternoon, co-host Jermaine Wiggins, who played on the Minnesota Vikings in 2005 when Brock Lesnar was in camp, told Lesnar stories. He noted that they were going to haze him like they do every rookie, but it backfired. He noted that Lesnar was one big strong guy and it took a lot of guys to control him.
ufc-nfl-brock_lesnar-vikings.jpg

Nori Chan

So if I draft Edelman as a receiver, will his ints when he plays D count?

cause that would beeeeee sssccchwweeeeettt
troll post of course

Top Bottom