• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

UberTag

Yeah I've pretty much decided in want to go Wr and Rb after Rodgers. Hoping to land Lloyd and the best Rb I like maybe McGahee
Lloyd's got a mid-4th round ADP in that format so he should definitely make the 2-3 turn unless some Pats homer snags him.

Other WR1 candidates that may slide to you: Nicks, Jordy Nelson, Marshall and Cruz. Not sure if you like any of those guys over Lloyd but that's an option.

McGahee's also got a mid-4th ADP for 16-team leagues. He should also be there. I would spring on Fred Jackson before him if he makes it through the 2nd round.

This is the first year I'll be playing in more then 1 league and I am not sure if I want to try and draft the same or go different directions. I can just see down the road having two different players competing and conflicting with my different teams and getting raged.

that beasley gif gets me everytime

AVyUg.gif

jakncoke

Banned
how will that help anything, if anything they need to get out of florida like jags and dolphins. florida sucks at supporting pro teams. college only. perhaps create a campaign to fool the fucktards into thinking its a college football event/shrug

how will that help anything, if anything they need to get out of florida like jags and dolphins. florida sucks at supporting pro teams. college only. perhaps create a campaign to fool the fucktards into thinking its a college football event/shrug

London Buccaneers doesn't sound too shabby.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Hey man the Orlando Magic are the only team in Florida that can actually sell tickets.

Orlando city soccer draws big too!

Lloyd's got a mid-4th round ADP in that format so he should definitely make the 2-3 turn unless some Pats homer snags him.

Other WR1 candidates that may slide to you: Nicks, Jordy Nelson, Marshall and Cruz. Not sure if you like any of those guys over Lloyd but that's an option.

McGahee's also got a mid-4th ADP for 16-team leagues. He should also be there. I would spring on Fred Jackson before him if he makes it through the 2nd round.
Love Marshall, and I'm in a league with a bunch of other browns fans and a kid still rocking a Brett Farve Packers jersey lol. Shame I probably won't get a chance to draft Trich

jakncoke

Banned
[14:15] <@snesfreak> If the Bucs ever move from Tampa I'll no longer be a fan

snes ready to submit his squicken forms nfl-age office

cajunator

Banned
I cannot comment on ticket sales, but the overall theme and identity of the Bucs seems to really fit that city and FLorida in general. Along with the Dolphins, those two teams fit the Florida image perfectly. Now the Jaguars totally do not and their existence is very perilously close to ceasing. I hope that doesnt happen but I wouldnt be surprised.

I cannot comment on ticket sales, but the overall theme and identity of the Bucs seems to really fit that city and FLorida in general. Along with the Dolphins, those two teams fit the Florida image perfectly. Now the Jaguars totally do not and their existence is very perilously close to ceasing. I hope that doesnt happen but I wouldnt be surprised.

The Jags havent had a blackout in years.

[14:15] <@snesfreak> If the Bucs ever move from Tampa I'll no longer be a fan

snes ready to submit his squicken forms nfl-age office

He could jump to the Lions, another franchise with a long pathetic history of losing and a penchant for morbidly obese quarterbacks.

So all the Texans fans should be Titans fans? All Browns fans should be Ravens fans?

If they're anything like the Browns fans I know, they'll bitch and moan about the previous owner, vow to never love another team again before throwing themselves at the nearest team.

Top Bottom