• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

JCizzle

Hey you want to play a game Arnie? Take a drink every time Jon Gruden says "This guy"

You can't have 12 men on the field on the snap of the ball OR 12 in the huddle.

A Boston sports radio morning show does a bit on that throughout the season, so good.

My favorite Grudenism was on VD: "if I had a body like that, I'd be at the beach every day".

Talon

:jnc

"They have a lot obscure receivers outside of A.J. Green."

So many teams where I have no idea wh o their coach is.

Strange.
Marvin Lewis is one of the longest tenured coaches in the league outside of Belichick and Lovie Smith (might have been the same year, actually).

Harbaugh's been with Baltimore for 5 years.

Arnie

I know it's only been a quarter but of the 10 or so teams I've seen this season (my first watching the NFL) the Ravens have impressed me the most. The 49ers were quite good yesterday, as were the Packers.

Have yet to see the Patriots or the Jets play.

eznark

Banned
Bengals fans making a run at Philly fans for whiniest in the league.

Know who was shit at determining what was and wasn't a catch? The baby refs.

Seda

I know it's only been a quarter but of the 10 or so teams I've seen this season (my first watching the NFL) the Ravens have impressed me the most. The 49ers were quite good yesterday, as were the Packers.

Have yet to see the Patriots or the Jets play.

Ravens have been one of the better teams of the AFC for some time now. They'e typically known for their defense. Ray Lewis (linebacker) has been the face of the team.

Sorry if this is all obvious already to you.

Arnie

Ravens have been one of the better teams of the AFC for some time now. They'e typically known for their defense. Ray Lewis (linebacker) has been the face of the team.

Sorry if this is all obvious already to you.

Nope, none of this is obvious, it's all new.

Ray Lewis looks brilliant, just showed a montage of him. Big personality and big hits.

My friend just told me Ravens are without their best player, Terell Suggs.

Top Bottom