• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Derrick01

Banned
Your art teacher sounds like a real douche

jason%2Bbabin.jpg

I can't tell if he's going for the Bret Michaels or the Axl Rose with that head.

Either way it's still not as bad as tribal tattoos.

Spinluck

The expectations within the organization are to win the Superbowl right now, this season. Anything less is pretty much a disappointing season, in the mind of the fans, and the team. I understand it's week 1, but the expectations are Superbowl or bust. The same for any team that is competitive. You think the Pats fans/team, keep expectations in check? They want the Superbowl every year, it's a winners mentality. One I welcome back in Denver.

Of course Pats and Steelers fans expect that. They have QBs that are familiar with everyone around them and QBs that who didn't miss an entire season, they also have been winning teams for the past decade.

But I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

sup guys. bolts fan checking in, ready for another year of disappointment. though with lowered expectations i shouldn't be too disappointed after a 6-7 win season.

Lunchbox

Banned
The expectations within the organization are to win the Superbowl right now, this season. Anything less is pretty much a disappointing season, in the mind of the fans, and the team. I understand it's week 1, but the expectations are Superbowl or bust. The same for any team that is competitive. You think the Pats fans/team, keep expectations in check? They want the Superbowl every year, it's a winners mentality. One I welcome back in Denver.

woooooooow

now these colorado hillbillies think they are us after 1 game. when we beat the shit out of pepe again it'll fix your expectations. someones needs to know their role in the afc pecking order

Spinluck

sup guys. bolts fan checking in, ready for another year of disappointment. though with lowered expectations i shouldn't be too disappointed after a 6-7 win season.

Yea, I don't think it'll be that bad lol. But I don't think you guys will beat out the Broncos for the division this yr.

I tried to tell that trucknutz bengals fan yesterday that he had no place talking shit about the Bucs. By NFL rule, he is only in a position to talk trash to Browns. And that's only on weekends where the bengals win and the browns lose.

Godslay

Banned
Of course Pats and Steelers fans expect that. They have QBs that are familiar with everyone around them and QBs that who didn't miss an entire season, they also have been winning teams for the past decade.

But I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

That still doesn't change the fact that the expectations are now there. I'm glad that we are starting to ditch the loser's mentality that creeped in with McD.

Nightz

Hello brother! Me and you will be the only ones watching this game. I think we'll be in it until the end of the season. Just gotta stay healthy.

nateeasy

Banned
I tried to tell that trucknutz bengals fan yesterday that he had no place talking shit about the Bucs. By NFL rule, he is only in a position to talk trash to Browns. And that's only on weekends where the bengals win and the browns lose.

You call me trucknutz? Its on.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Oh my God, Dennis Allen looks just like Squeak "Little Bitch" Scolari.

Top Bottom