• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

the patriots have never been deep at wide reciever ever. Moss was there most threating reciever for a while.

SEPTEMBER 5
DAL at NYG

SEPTEMBER 9
IND at CHI
ATL at KC
PHI at CLE -
WAS at NO
STL at DET
NE at TEN
JAC at MIN
BUF at NYJ
MIA at HOU
SEA at ARI
SF at GB
CAR at TB
PIT at DEN

SEPTEMBER 10
CIN at BAL
SD at OAK

LiveWire

SEPTEMBER 5
DAL at NYG

SEPTEMBER 9
IND at CHI
ATL at KC
PHI at CLE
WAS at NO
STL at DET
NE at TEN
JAC at MIN
BUF at NYJ
MIA at HOU
SEA at ARI
SF at GB
CAR at TB
PIT at DEN

SEPTEMBER 10
CIN at BAL
SD at OAK

Jets should pick up branch

Not sure if that would work. He clearly lost a step, he can't do anything beyond 10 yards, and the main reason he was somewhat effective last year was because him and Brady have great chemistry and his extended knowledge of the system.

Fox318

Not sure if that would work. He clearly lost a step, he can't do anything beyond 10 yards, and the main reason he was somewhat effective last year was because him and Brady have great chemistry and his extended knowledge of the system.

That is why they should pick him up.

And the Jets could use another WR.

Jets should sign Gaffney and Stallworth too for maximum lulz.
Dear Rex

I'm going to give you the 15 yard out all day long. Also, Gronk is going to run 10 yards, seal off your safety with his body, and catch the ball.

Your pal
BB
158019-jets.jpg

"Heh, the division is as good as ours now!"

Narag

SEPTEMBER 5
DAL at NYG

SEPTEMBER 9
IND at CHI
ATL at KC
PHI at CLE
WAS at NO
STL at DET
NE at TEN
JAC at MIN
BUF at NYJ
MIA at HOU
SEA at ARI
SF at GB
CAR at TB
PIT at DEN

SEPTEMBER 10
CIN at BAL
SD at OAK

Sanjuro

Dear Branch,

We would like you to make the Vikings a slightly less crappy team.

Thank You,

The Viqueens

Doesn't work that way with Branch.

Branch was the only notable WR we released this season. However, I wouldn't be shocked if one was re-signed at some point in the season.

SEPTEMBER 5
DAL at NYG

SEPTEMBER 9
IND at CHI
ATL at KC
PHI at CLE
WAS at NO
STL at DET
NE at TEN
JAC at MIN
BUF at NYJ
MIA at HOU
SEA at ARI
SF at GB
CAR at TB
PIT at DEN

SEPTEMBER 10
CIN at BAL
SD at OAK

Godslay

Banned
Nice op Buckethead.

Joined the pickem league.

:jnc @ all the people saying Mannings career is going to end with the first game this season. Unless it's some freak injury his neck is solid.

bionic77

I actually love starting out in Denver.

I am hoping for a blowout win aided by every lucky break for the Broncos which will cause everyone to write off the Steelers and prematurely giving the SB to Peyton. That is how a SB season starts!

So I guess that they'll carry Boykin until House comes back from the temp-IR.

I'll be surprised if James Jones gets traded though.

bionic77

Bucket btw no current player is cool enough to be Han Solo. Especially not a wannabe cowboy who is at heart just a backup qb.

I do agree with you making Tammy a princess.

Greg

I clicked the off-season topic and was shocked to see there weren't many new posts from last night... this all makes sense now. Amazing job on the OP, Bucket.

GRAHAM HARRELL BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH

squicken

Jets should sign Gaffney and Stallworth too for maximum lulz.

http://img.ibtimes.com/www/data/images/full/2011/09/12/158019-jets.jpg[/MG]

[I]"Heh, the division is as good as ours now!"[/I][/QUOTE]

I didn't mean to be glib. It's just there's limited value in learning system from players. The Jets know that the Pats will dare them to throw passes outside the numbers or deep. And Rex already knows he's going to lock down Lloyd with Revis and figure out exactly how well those linemen can handle his blitzes

Wes

venison crêpe
Thank goodness Seneca has gone. He was awful for the locker room. Wouldn't help McCoy at all last year and Shurmur likes Lewis.

Sokantish

So... what do you guys think the Raiders record will be? 16-0? 15-1?

Really though, based on how they played in the pre-season if McFadden ever gets injured it doesn't seem like they have any chance at all to win the game. Maybe that's just because Moore was injured, but it seems to me like they're definitely going to have a worse season this year than they did last year.

Pretty sure Alfonso Smith has been cut based off his latest tweet. Hopefully the cards keep Powell for the 4th spot and develop him some more.

So... what do you guys think the Raiders record will be? 16-0? 15-1?

Well to know that you would have to predict what week McFadden will get injured. Without Bush to back them up it could be a rough season.

edit - maybe i should finish reading your entire post next time :)

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Saw that too. Makes some sense as he's played under Shurmur. Would mean McCoy being traded I would think.

We just cut TE Evan Moore too. Wowzers. The cull is on.

Not shocked by Seneca and glad he's gone but Evan Moore? Probably has more to do with his injury than his skillset. But then again they seem to have put all their eggs in a basket for Jordan Cameron.

Top Bottom