• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

I feel bad for Eagles fans. It's not that the Ravens are clearly going to beat them, because they can deal with one loss. But it's the devestating injury that will be inflicted on Michael Vick, knocking him out, as expected, for the majority of the season. I envision a Ngata full body splah, a la Siragusa/Gannon in the 2000 AFC Championship.

On the plus side, you have Nick Foles, so you'll get to see what he can do.

Dont Worry this is set up perfect for an Eagles win. Ravens traveling on a short week after a big division win and with a huge game next week against the team that stopped them from the SB last year. I just heard a guy called up 97.5 who was a Ravens fan that kept going on about Flacco being the best QB in the NFL, was it you?

eznark

Banned
Benson is a fucking bum/terrible person. He has absolutely no heart and will quit on your team whenever he faces any sory of adversity. I spent a lot of time defending Lovie's descion to start him over Thomas Jones, but once the team started to depend on him he completely shit the bed.

So he is a black Jay Cutler?

The TE catches a pass in the flat off PA. Got open b/c of that and the formation. Not b/c of motion and shifting. Do the Bears look confused to you?

They did this alot. The Bears played quite a bit of straight Cover 1. Guess Arians was trying to use motion to get his guys open b/c Bears had little respect for their WRs. He didn't do much of this stuff in PITT
Something like that against our D would likely cause Raji to be in man coverage against Reggie Wayne.

eznark

Banned
Something like that against our D would likely cause Raji to be in man coverage against Reggie Wayne.

Better than Bush.

subBORZI-articleLarge.jpg

squicken

Hey I'm no expert and would much rather be told how am I wrong than discuss what Tom Brady had for dinner. I just noticed it last night and Chris Brown had a couple of tweets on it today. If you have the coaches film it's worth a look. Much different pre-snap stuff than in PITT, but like I said, Arians probably aware of how limited his WRs are OL are

Didn't stop him from throw 40+ times, though Pagano said lots of those were just "long handoffs"

Dont Worry this is set up perfect for an Eagles win. Ravens traveling on a short week after a big division win and with a huge game next week against the team that stopped them from the SB last year. I just heard a guy called up 97.5 who was a Ravens fan that kept going on about Flacco being the best QB in the NFL, was it you?

I've been calling every sports radio station on the East coast to sign Flacco's praise, so there is a good chance it was me. Did he say "elite" or "best QB" because I only refer to him as elite, or "the most elite QB in the NFL"?

I've been calling every sports radio station on the East coast to sign Flacco's praise, so there is a good chance it was me. Did he say "elite" or "best QB" because I only refer to him as elite, or "the most elite QB in the NFL"?

Oh he definitely said elite a fews times. It is amazing how much a game will change peoples opinions, then again I watched the Ravens 3rd pre-season game and the Ravens announcers kept saying he was as good as Manning in his prime so I guess this was expected.

eznark

Banned
Hey I'm no expert and would much rather be told how am I wrong than discuss what Tom Brady had for dinner. I just noticed it last night and Chris Brown had a couple of tweets on it today. If you have the coaches film it's worth a look. Much different pre-snap stuff than in PITT, but like I said, Arians probably aware of how limited his WRs are OL are

Didn't stop him from throw 40+ times, though Pagano said lots of those were just "long handoffs"

I really think it was just to give Luck as much time to see how the defense would be reacting after the snap and give him a bit more feel for his read priority. Not sure why you care what some sicko who tattoos the chick he beat to shit on his neck thinks about it though.

Oh he definitely said elite a fews times. It is amazing how much a game will change peoples opinions, then again I watched the Ravens 3rd pre-season game and the Ravens announcers kept saying he was as good as Manning in his prime so I guess this was expected.

I totally agree. I changed my opinion at least three weeks ago.

Godslay

Banned

Godslay

Banned
Apparently Logan Mankins played the whole season with a torn ACL and then some...

I actually think Cutler was injured and there's no reason to always hate on him

Yes, I grant that he was injured. The thing with Cutler, and many other recent QBs in Denver's history is that the game was always backseat to other priorities. The thing that always did, and always will irritate me about Cutler is that the game is not really about his team or even winning the Superbowl, it seems to be more about him. You put any other QB that has that competitive fire in them, in that NFC championship game, they would have to be carted off not to finish it. Cutler bitched out, and everyone knows it.

Houston's defense got robbed.

Play a real offense first. Then we can talk about being robbed.

Equus Bellator Apex

This is injured:

http://bp2.blogger.com/_rFx8rr4GLQU/Rudrm676F9I/AAAAAAAAANo/Ij-bX0nkg14/s400/Byron+Leftwich+carried+by+OL+in+200/IMG]

This is being a bitch:

[IMG]http://thelasthonestman.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/cutler-on-sideline

Yep that's a real objective observation you got there ez

Now how about the facts

http://www.suntimes.com/3468147-417/knee-cutler-jay-mcl-smith.html

I bet you think people always tell the truth too.

I remember when I was 12.

Good ol' days.

So you're saying I should take the word of Dieon Sander's twitter account over an MRI?

really?

Akers got robbed. He sent the all time record and he doesnt get player of the wek.

Blair Walsh hit a 55 yarder with time expiring to tie the game and then hit another one to win in OT. That plus the other two.

Dont get me wrong 63 yards is damn impressive but he just tied the record.

eznark

Banned
Yep that's a real objective observation you got there ez

Now how about the facts

http://www.suntimes.com/3468147-417/knee-cutler-jay-mcl-smith.html

Even if we assume Cutler had a little booboo on his knee ligament, Leftwich BROKE A BONE IN HIS FUCKING LEG and played a relatively meaningless college football game. He was unable to walk on his own and had to be carried down the field. Cutler was shucking and jiving on the sidelines as his team burned. Guy quit, it cannot be disputed. He was getting thrown around by a flat better team and he begged off the field.

w3voF.jpg

Top Bottom