• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Equus Bellator Apex

Even if we assume Cutler had a little booboo on his knee ligament, Leftwich BROKE A BONE IN HIS FUCKING LEG and played a relatively meaningless college football game. He was unable to walk on his own and had to be carried down the field. Cutler was shucking and jiving on the sidelines as his team burned. Guy quit, it cannot be disputed. He was getting thrown around by a flat better team and he begged off the field.

w3voF.jpg

Fucking. Bullshit.

If you want to say he's bad quarterback fine. If you want to say aaaaron is better cutler is better in every way, go head. But to question someone's heart based on some bullshit fan fiction is fucking pathetic, even for a Packers fan.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I believe I had varying degrees of tears of my mcl's 4 times in my left knee, 1 in my right. I've fucking lost count, stupid knees... Care to guess how many games I bitched out of?

One, we were down 50+ in the fourth quarter. I also cut a snowboarding session short, once.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I remember how Cutler had to turn and face his locker to cry when someone asked him whether or not he quit on the team that day.

That was amazing.

Ænima

Dont Worry this is set up perfect for an Eagles win. Ravens traveling on a short week after a big division win and with a huge game next week against the team that stopped them from the SB last year. I just heard a guy called up 97.5 who was a Ravens fan that kept going on about Flacco being the best QB in the NFL, was it you?
Yeah but the Ravens are actually a great team. The Eagles are mediocre at best and will be lucky to win 8 games again. I think that trumps all the other variables you mentioned.

Equus Bellator Apex

Cutler was a bitch and a coward before the injury. The injury just magnified it.

The guy with Diabetes? The guy that plays behind the worst offensive line in football history? One of the most sacked quarterback in the league? The guy that has yet to throw his offensive line under the bus?

He's a bitch and a coward?

okay...

eznark

Banned
Fucking. Bullshit.

If you want to say he's bad quarterback fine. If you want to say aaaaron is better cutler is better in every way, go head. But to question someone's heart based on some bullshit fan fiction is fucking pathetic, even for a Packers fan.

Who started the heart question? Know who plays when they are capable? Cedric Benson. Know who bitches out with phantom injuries? Jay Cutler.

Case closed, son.

Seda

The guy with Diabetes? The guy that plays behind the worst offensive line in football history? One of the most sacked quarterback in the league? The guy that has yet to throw his offensive line under the bus?

okay...

His comments directs towards Green Bay's secondary yesterday were assholish.

Equus Bellator Apex

Who started the heart question? Know who plays when they are capable? Cedric Benson. Know who bitches out with phantom injuries? Jay Cutler.

Case closed, son.

How is it a phantom injury? When we know for a fact he got injured?

CedBensonSuperBowlFumble_2.jpg

I'm curious in hearing your thoughts on his Benson's preformance in the superbowl.

eznark

Banned
How is it a phantom injury? When we know for a fact he got injured?

CedBensonSuperBowlFumble_2.jpg

I'm curious in hearing your thoughts on his Benson's preformance in the superbowl.

Oh yeah, I totally forgot he pulled a Cutler and feigned a knee injury.

Huh, I guess the vast majority of Bears players are gutless, heartless cowards? Thanks for reminding me!

okay...

The guy who pouted his way out of Denver? The guy who set two franchises back years with his pouting and bitching? The guy who quit in the NFC championship and then faked a thumb injury last year?

DMczaf

Best Barber continues to be Best Barber

Ronde Barber was named the NFC Defensive Player of the Week for Week 1! In his 200th consecutive start he recorded 5 tackles, 2 tackles for loss, 1 sack, 1 interception and 2 passes defensed.

Ronde+Barber+Carolina+Panthers+v+Tampa+Bay+zoNBRunJUIll.jpg

Narag

Okay sure, I'll say the Bears have a chance. It's not an impossibility, anything can happen. But I highly doubt it.

Bears handled a future HoFer without issue. Shouldn't be an issue unless GB trades to get Flynn back.

Equus Bellator Apex

The guy who pouted his way out of Denver?

Mcdaniels tried to fuck Cutler and pretty much everyone else in that team over. A lot of people were trying to jump ship.

The guy who set two franchises back years with his pouting and bitching?

Broncos made the playoffs last year and currently have Peyton Manning under center for them. The Chicago bears actually have an offense.

The guy who quit in the NFC championship and then faked a thumb injury last year?

too much salt, mang

:)

squicken

Somehow, apple managed to make a less impressive phone reveal than the 4S. Well done.

Yeah it's been awhile since they've done something where I felt like I couldn't wait ti see what else came along. Probably more to the maturing nature of tabs and phones than anything else

I was told such things were impossible, the NFL is too advanced. These gimmicks won't fly in the real NFL!

I'm shocked it was the Shannys that did it though. Of all the incalcitrant coaches, they were the kings

LJ11

I'm shocked it was the Shannys that did it though. Of all the incalcitrant coaches, they were the kings

Humbled after the last two seasons. Plus, they spent all those picks. Shit better payoff, sucking is no longer an option. Take any advantage you can get.

To be fair to those critics, they haven't been tried against an NFL defense yet.

Which is why more teams need to give it a go, especially the ones that suck. Look at the Packers using Cobb in the backfield, Clemson does that with Watkins. Have fun figuring out where he's going to go. They're not used to defending a WR like that. At least two teams that I watched this weekend had a WR in the backfield, one was used as a an H-Back, the other was obviously Cobb.

squicken

I've made fun of Peterson as a CB a few times, but AZ has a pretty good defense. If I was a Cardinals fan I'd rather have Horton as HC and have him go find someone better than Whiz to run the offense

SonnyBoy

The Shannys have improved the entire franchise, it's just stuff that doesn't show up in the W/L column. It's things that a non-fan and casual Redskin fans wouldn't take notice of.

Mike wasn't handed a team that was ready to go like Jim Harbarbaugh. He was handed a used car without a carfax, not realizing it had a salvaged title. The front-office, training facilities, trainers and a bunch of other crap had to be remedied. And I didn't even mention the disgustingly terrible roster he inherited.

eznark

Banned
Which is why more teams need to give it a go, especially the ones that suck. Look at the Packers using Cobb in the backfield, Clemson does that with Watkins. Have fun figuring out where he's going to go. They're not used to defending a WR like that. At least two teams that I watched this weekend had a WR in the backfield, one was used as a an H-Back, the other was obviously Cobb.

Darrell Bevell wants credit for bringing the college style offense to the NFL then if that's all it takes.

LJ11

I've made fun of Peterson as a CB a few times, but AZ has a pretty good defense. If I was a Cardinals fan I'd rather have Horton as HC and have him go find someone better than Whiz to run the offense

Yeah, that D looks chaotic at times, DC seems like the real deal. Like their MLB Washington.

The Eagles line DJax up in the backfield a lot but they usually motion him out wide before the snap. They do run some plays with him in the backfield though.

PhatSaqs

Banned
Mike wasn't handed a team that was ready to go like Jim Harbarbaugh. He was handed a used car without a carfax, not realizing it had a salvaged title. The front-office, training facilities, trainers and a bunch of other crap had to be remedied. And I didn't even mention the disgustingly terrible roster he inherited.
Truth.

cerrato_vinny.jpg

squicken

Yeah, that D looks chaotic at times, DC seems like the real deal. Like their MLB Washington.

I really think whoever steps in there is going to succeed quickly. They have players. Whiz is just a bad coach. All he ever did was get lucky with Kurt Warner. They underperform given their talent

LJ11

I really think whoever steps in there is going to succeed quickly. They have players. Whiz is just a bad coach. All he ever did was get lucky with Kurt Warner. They underperform given their talent

Upgrades at OL/QB, other than that you're probably right. Have enough to compete.

SonnyBoy

I don't know if anyone has mentioned but it should have been...

I give Mike credit for getting that bubble created. Replicating the Superdome environment would have been impossible without it, and I'm sure it had a lot to do with our lack of false starts (1) during the game.

Is it a requirement? No. Does it help? Sure as hell does. False starts lead to 3rd & Longs, which lead to punts, which in turn lead to Brees being back on the field quicker/more often.

Top Bottom