• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I wish the Seahawks would do something similar to what they did today on the road to show it's not just homefield advantage.

lol cowboys

Doorman

Lions defense is gonna have to come up big early here, because I'm not sure we can count on the offense picking it up in the second half like they usually do. SF's not the type of defense that'll break down and allow for large-scale comebacks like we're used to.

KVB, that is not what I mean by coming up big. Stop being the most overrated part of our Dline.

squicken

"He calls opinion-makers in Kansas City to plead with them to share his side of the story in exchange for a nibble of access, and he spends his own time compiling ultimately meaningless statistics in an attempt to spin unpopular draft choices and questionable spending habits into a more favorable light. He hints to anyone who’ll listen — in exchange for agreeing that you didn’t hear it from him — that the Chiefs’ playoff run in 2010 and a brief winning streak last season weren’t a result of Haley’s coaching."

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/09/16/3818676/chiefs-will-never-win-big-with.html#storylink=cpy

Damn all the dirty laundry coming out

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Great pass D... wtf was that lol his reaction was so slow.

untitled-889lv4.gif

eznark

Banned
Jim Schwartz seems like the kind of guy who will accidentally kill himself while jerking off with a noose around his neck.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wow learn to fucking tackle. Looks like an old Texans team on D.

Top Bottom