• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Vesmir

Banned
I haven't watched many Detroit home games. What the hell do they show at commercial break to show off the beauty and majesty of the city?

B9qsD.jpg

First image on GIS.

cashman

Banned
its in san fransisco. detroit is the complete opposite of beauty and majestic. its a hell hole and im going to buy it and start making end of the world films, current negotiations are a 3.50 and lint, but im holding out i think i can get it for 3.15

you could get Gary, Indiana for much cheaper. It already looks like something out of fallout.

Novid

Banned
The midlife crisis market's always going to be after hilariously useless amounts of horsepower/technology, not appearance persay.

I assume ugly is for function over form, or maybe they're going for uniqueness? i.e. pick something so stupid looking no one else will copy the design? I don't know, it bothers me. Most cars look stupid.

thats why i stick to the caddies as kampsy stated at the GafHop thread...they dont do enough Miku stuff over at Toyota for me to even look at them.

Doorman

Stafford threw off his back foot there. Not playing fundamental football, and he even had time to step up if he needed it.

Meh, at least Hanson is keeping us in it.

Top Bottom