• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Doorman

If I were the 9ers I would let the play clock run all the way down and take a delay of game penalty, just for shits and giggles.

Oh well, gg San Fran. Your defense is that which all NFL teams aspire to become.

Vesmir

Banned
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THEY SHOOK HANDS

shakeyhands.gif

shakeyhands.gif

shakeyhands.gif

NawidA

Banned
Kyle Williams redeemed (you guys weren't going to win that game anyway guys. Not even a single third down conversion against the Giants. Leave the guy alone).

49ers are a scary team right now. Managed to take down two of the powerhouse teams in the NFC North. Now they just need to take down the Bears, and they'll have the heads of that entire division.

NomarTyme

Lions put up a better game than I thought albeit thanks to the niners early dropies.

49ers are a scary team right now. Managed to take down two of the powerhouse teams in the NFC North. Now they just need to take down the Bears, and they'll have the heads of that entire division.

Power house? da fuck.

Disappointing game. Stafford underperformed. The run defense remains as porous as ever. And the amateurish secondary was eviscerated.

When you face Chris Johnson and Adrian Peterson (even at 50 percent) the next two weeks, that bolded part worries me.

Lions ... powerhouse? Hah. Haha. AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Kyle Williams redeemed (you guys weren't going to win that game anyway guys. Not even a single third down conversion against the Giants. Leave the guy alone).

Yea they were remember he did it twice and pretty much gave the giants a free td. The giants wasn't moving the ball either. Field position helped a lot.

Man Detroit is garbo these first two weeks. Wish we were playing them wk 3 instead of in December. You know they'll be a different team by then.

Top Bottom