• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

I guess the only positive note is that we didn't get blown out, despite most of the secondary being injured.

Still, our dline continues to get diced and Stafford is looking shaky again. Way too much staring down receivers. We looked like garbage

Doorman

Johnson's a scrub now. But Peterson will be problematic.

We've dealt with Peterson before. It's not impossible for us to slow him down enough to outscore the Vikings. I'm a little more worried about the Titans, but we'll finally have Leshoure back and I think the offense will do a better job. Stafford needs to work on his in-game consistency, to be sure, but I'm not diving into panic mode yet.

Grover said:
lol at someone calling the Lions one of the powerhouses of the NFC North.
None of the NFC North teams look particularly like "powerhouses" right now. Hell, very few teams in the whole league deserve that sort of title, SF happens to be one of them.

The 49ers play awesome football, offensively and defensively they always seem totally different from the rest of the league.

We've dealt with Peterson before. It's not impossible for us to slow him down enough to outscore the Vikings. I'm a little more worried about the Titans, but we'll finally have Leshoure back and I think the offense will do a better job. Stafford needs to work on his in-game consistency, to be sure, but I'm not diving into panic mode yet.

The Titans seem to have a running back who doesn't like to run and a QB who can't throw so I don't know if there needs to be a lot of concern.

suicide_hanging.jpg

cube444

So I stand in first so far in Week 2 with a 10-3-2 (pushes) record for my Yahoo! "Pro Football Pick'em" work pool against the spread. Four guys trail behind me with 9 wins.

It's coming down to the Monday Nighter with Atl favored by 3.0 over Denver.

Pot is $210.

Interested to see how good Denver's offense really looks. Not that the Steelers were a walk in the park, but they were missing a few key components.

Nameless

I kind of wish Tim would just 'lose it' and turn into a philandering alcoholic just to see it on reality tv!

Tim takes Manhatten XXX

Tebow's ripe for a Tiger Woods type 'scandal'. I have a hard time believing he swats away 100% of the super-cluster of panties thrown at his feet daily. If by some miracle he's managed to do so, Santonio Holmes will eventually bring him to the darkside in the VIP champagne room of some strip club. This is inevitable.

Tebow's ripe for a Tiger Woods type 'scandal'. I have a hard time believing he swats away 100% of the super-cluster of panties thrown at his feet daily. If by some miracle he's managed to do so, Santonio Holmes will eventually bring him to the darkside in the VIP champagne room of some strip club. This is inevitable.

What if he's not actually down with the bengals.

Nameless

When I looked at the schedule at the beginning of the year, our first two games stood out as two of our toughest. Another solid victory.

And people should stop acting surprised by Alex. He's been playing consistently well and mostly turn over free since the second half of Singletary's last season.

Right now, if I had to pick the top teams for both divisions, I'm going with Houston for the AFC, and San Fran for the NFC. Week 2 is theirs, for now.

What kind of scandal would that be?

Shocker! Tebow likes women and has had sex with girls!

He seems legit. When he talks you can just tell he has never busted a nut under any circumstance

Top Bottom