• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Wear it with pride. Shake people's hands like a man.

MsllI.png

I would but you are MIA on sc2 forums :/

tocry.png

I'm a man of my word

Nameless

What kind of scandal would that be?

Shocker! Tebow likes women and has had sex with girls!

I don't think it's actually a 'scandal', which is why I typed it as 'scandal'. But given Tebow's stature(not a boner joke) and America's immaturity towards sex you don't think that Kirk Cameron in cleats engaging in widespread fornication would be a story?

Big-E

How the fuck did we lose a home game to the NFC West? If they don't come back to win by 35 next game, the season is done.

1. lol is stafford still considered elite? he looked like trash this week and last week
2. did calvin johnson play in this game?
3. lololol we ran the SAME SHIT on suh this game that we did last year! and it worked the same way! isn't this guy supposed to be good? do the lions have a coaching staff to work on this?
4. lions are one of the poorest tackling teams i've seen. pretty shameful even for todays NFL standards
5. niners are the opposite. i think we missed 1 tackle early (although bowman was trailing, i wouldn't call it a true missed tackle) and then dominated the rest of the game with sure tackles
6. great gameplan. took advantage of detroits defense in every way possible
7. alex smith still making people taste his dick week after week! despite having no less than 6 open drops, he keep doin what he do, which is win games!

anyways i felt like doing an F you to whoever would feel forced here. i really don't have any ill will towards the lions. they are like the lovable losers who pose no threat to us. next up is the vikes. we must stay focused in hostile territory! plus they kind of put one on us in the pre-season. our D needs to be ready for this feisty minnesota team!

Doomsayer

GG Lions-GAF. Fun game.

Alex was fucking on point tonight. He had maybe 1-2 bad throws but ultimately was putting the ball exactly where they needed to be. I counted seven drops...seven fucking drops.

Delanie Walker has looked like absolutely dog shit so far. He needs to get his shit together. Oh, and Mario Manningham totally gator armed that pass over the middle...

Total team win. Our special teams is looking shaky without Ted Ginn and Blake Costanzo.

2-0 is great, but we need to focus on the Vikings and containing robo-Peterson.

Oh, I feel I kind of have to say this: The Lions can not tackle. It is the most basic fundamental in football and a professional team can not do it. I just do not understand. The linebackers are good, but they arm tackle EVERYONE. D-line for the Lions is superbly overrated. We ran that same "wham" play about 8 times for probably at least 10ypc. Embarrassing.

UberTag

Patriots at the bottom of the Division.

JOIN ME AFC EAST BROTHERS
Are we having a party? And, technically, the Bills are still #1 LOSERS because they've lost a division game. The Fish, Jets and Pats have not.
(I suppose that would make the J-E-T-S first after 2 weeks.)

squicken

I've decided to ignore all of 2010 and 2011 for Bradford. I'm calling those "the years of awful coaching where he had no chance" I know ez disagrees but I'm of the opinion that it's important. Same with Alex and Harbs. Nolan and Singletary years don't really matter. It's what he does when actually given a chance to succeed.

So in two game of Sam's reclamation I'm pretty happy. Bad INT but that's what happens when you try and make plays. I'm not silly enough to think he'll ever be great but he's doing things he's never done before as far as poise and leadership go. He's got to focus on not fumbling when he gets sacked. Granted, he gets completely blindsided, but he's still got to hold on.

Horrible news for the Skins coming out of the Rams game.

Brian Orakpo has apparently retorn his pectoral muscle. It required offseason surgery and he tore in week 17 last season. He could miss a good bit of time.

Adam Carriker also suffered a knew injury which may reupquire season ending surgery. Shannahan was quoted as saying "It doesn't look good". Two big defensive pieces for them.

Horrible news for the Skins coming out of the Rams game.

Brian Orakpo has apparently retorn his pectoral muscle. It required offseason surgery and he tore in week 17 last season. He could miss a good bit of time.

Adam Carriker also suffered a knew injury which may reupquire season ending surgery. Shannahan was quoted as saying "It doesn't look good". Two big defensive pieces for them.

Probably tore it again after that violent jerk reaction to Morgan's 15 yard penalty.

Cowboy fan meltdown.

Normally, vids like this are tired, but this one may be an exception.

"I made a video to pump them up." HAHAHA

AHAHAHAHA. Nah. This can't be real.

Nameless

Fangio must have taken Goldson to Peru for an Iowaska experience. Not seeing the blind aggression leading to blown coverage out of him. He's staying patient and using his extincts to get to the ball, where ever it is. We're gonna have to pay him if he plays like this all year.

Owzers

I try to keep my Tebow expectations in check, but i did think he'd be out more against the Steelers since he won against them in the playoffs last year, and then especially since Sanchez cooled down significantly after the first quarter. He still isn't allowed to throw the ball and was only in 3 plays. I don't expect Tebow to play much against Miami next week so i guess in Jets-logic that means he'll start

squicken

I try to keep my Tebow expectations in check, but i did think he'd be out more against the Steelers since he won against them in the playoffs last year, and then especially since Sanchez cooled down significantly after the first quarter. He still isn't allowed to throw the ball and was only in 3 plays. I don't expect Tebow to play much against Miami next week so i guess in Jets-logic that means he'll start

I'm not a Sanchize fan but you can't pull him whenever he has a few bad drives. You have to let him know you'll stick with him. It's why it was so dumb to bring Tebow there. He's toxic unless an established guy is in front of him

Top Bottom