• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Fox318 said:
I'm not port begging but it seems odd(unless Nintendo took over the ip) that Sega isn't trying to get the game on every available system.
Nintendo is publishing it. It's obvious Sega wanted nothing to do with publishing it after the meager sales of the first and my understanding is that their publishing deal with Platinum is almost over if not already over with with the release of Anarchy Reigns anyways...

Fox318

Nintendo is publishing it. It's obvious Sega wanted nothing to do with publishing it after the meager sales of the first and my understanding is that their publishing deal with Platinum is almost over if not already over with with the release of Anarchy Reigns anyways...

So is Sega just going to be a HD remaster, Total War, and Football Manager company?

see5harp

Gator is pretty good fried, but soul food restaurants country wide need to learn how to cook veggies. I love mustard and collard greens but soul food restaurants overuse salt and boil the hell out of it. If you get greens and they are not green, you have an issue. Learn how to steam veggies people.

Fox318 said:
So is Sega just going to be a HD remaster, Total War, and Football Manager company?
Pretty much, yeah. It seems to be the direction along with a Sonic title here or there as Fantomex mentioned. Oh and Aliens Colonial Marines.:)

DgC5Z.jpg

Hotnessssss

squicken

I don't know if this was already posted or not but it's a bit of breakdown of what Tampa Bay was doing to stop the Panthers (along with what the Panthers weren't doing to counteract the defense).

http://nfl.si.com/2012/09/12/break-...ve-tampa-bays-defense/?sct=hp_wr_a3&eref=sihp

Thanks for posting that. Really interested in the "robber" concept. Seems to be mixed in to almost every coverage type now. I had always understood it to be mostly used as an adaptation to Cover 2. Take away the big gap in the middle. Seems like you potentially leave one of the CBs on an island deep

Wes

venison crêpe
If nothing else, Cincinnati Bengals linebacker Rey Maualuga added a little spice to Sunday's "Battle of Ohio" against the Cleveland Browns.

The game marks Maualuga's first up-close look at Browns rookie running back Trent Richardson, a player he doesn't sound overly impressed with.

"He can run you over, and you can miss a tackle, at the same time, from what we've seen he didn't do nothing spectacular," Maualuga told CBSSports.com, via The Plain Dealer. "From running screens, missing passes, trying to find a hole when he's running the ball. He just didn't do anything spectacular from what I've seen. I'm pretty sure he's going to want to get after it once he plays us."

Browns coach Pat Shurmur blew off the remarks Thursday, but Richardson did not, admitting he's thought more than once about the critique.

"Most definitely," Richardson told the newspaper. "When somebody wants to talk mess, I mean, hey, that's them. I let my game speak for itself, so if they want to see how mad I am, or how upset they got me about the comment, you'll see Sunday."

I wont care if he runs negative yardage if he does anything like this again.

653183660.gif

bionic77

lol at gaf flipping out over the wii u price and yet all will get one
When do they not flip out? I feel like at one point yesterday 80% of the threads on the front page of OT involved Apple.

Like ez once said, most of those guys probably work for someone in gaming and are just spamming us. The ones who don't get paid are obviously retarded.

Levyne

Banned
I was in a BWW during the 2nd Packers/Lions game last year and I was wearing Packer gear while being shit talked to by Lions fans. Being a Bears fan, it was kind of a weird experience.

Top Bottom