• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

"Jay Cutler angrily threw his helmet in disgust with his performance but it was intercepted and returned for a touchdown."

I love social media sometimes.

ari

Banned
"not a lot of Bears players are going back to Chicago on the bus because Jay threw them all under it"
This radio show keeps on giving

like i said, rush lambaugh of chicago sports. Catering to a select few of die hard crazy folk. If jay would've won, That station would bounce so hard on his dick.

Jay just can't when it with some crazies, dude bitch out webb and righfully so, but get dragged for it. lol.

ari

Banned
I don't know what's funnier the meltdown after this game or Bears fans thinking they have a chance of making the Super Bowl.

lol, everyone always know in the nfc its late in the season.

right now, the niners are the favorites. But EVERYBODY know its gonna be some random team with a hot QB going into the playoffs in this conference.

Fox318

1PiTS.jpg

Just got back from the bar. Man was that brutal. Packers' fans outnumbered Bears' fans(which I'm a part of 2-1)...wasn't too much fun. Thankfully as bad as it was I'm only down a player fantasy wise. Have Cutler/Marshall/Forte while my opponent had Rodgers/Cobb and the score is just about tied(less than a point).

What's the status on Forte? Saw him leave the field in the first half and he didn't return. =(

Kellen

Just got back from the bar. Man was that brutal. Packers' fans outnumbered Bears' fans(which I'm a part of 2-1)...wasn't too much fun. Thankfully as bad as it was I'm only down a player fantasy wise. Have Cutler/Marshall/Forte while my opponent had Rodgers/Cobb and the score is just about tied(less than a point).

What's the status on Forte? Saw him leave the field in the first half and he didn't return. =(

Lovie said "we don't know the extent of the injury yet."

roVexl.png

Woodson landed on his ankle with his knee.
Early reports are Ankle Sprain.

Thanks. That doesn't look too bad.

What the hell was up with Woodson. Couldn't hear anything thanks to the bar but he was in people's faces after plays many times. Dude needs to chill.

Officiating was crap might I add. 12th man on the field on Bears' D was BS. As well as the first time the Bears O got on the Packers' side they called a PF on the Bears when Packers instigated that shit.

That fake field goal was a nice call though. Unbelievable.

Thanks. That doesn't look too bad.

What the hell was up with Woodson. Couldn't hear anything thanks to the bar but he was in people's faces after plays many times. Dude needs to chill.

Officiating was crap might I add. 12th man on the field on Bears' D was BS. As well as the first time the Bears O got on the Packers' side they called a PF on the Bears when Packers instigated that shit.

That fake field goal was a nice call though. Unbelievable.

Well I'd be a bit insulted when the team's QB undermines the talent of the CB corps.

He realized he wasn't going to get to Cutler in time so he dove which Poutface took as going for his knees so he sorta kicked/pushed Woodson while he was on the ground. Woodson didn't take too kindly to that so he got in his face.

I don't know about the other time.

Don't fuck with Woodson. He's grumpy. Night games are past his bedtime.

squicken

I thought the chippiness of that game was a result of poor administration by the refs. Their was a lot of after whistle contact that should have been called. You don't call it and stuff escalates. As bad as the real ones are they do keep things under control. The Packer throwing Hester into the camera guy was really bad

Not the kind of thing that affects the outcome, but I don't think Woodson goes for Cutler's legs if the real refs were there. He knew he could get away with it

Oh yeah, a Bears' player made me laugh. After Matthews got a couple of sacks and did the same celebration...a Bears' player got a sack and did the Matthews' celebration to the T. Was hilarious.

K-19

Banned
I miss the game game between GB and Chicago, but it seems that everything get the way we all thought it will take. Otherwise, Aaron Rodgers seems to not have shown is best, 11.16 F points. Is he a bust?

edit: Jennings get injuried and Besson give me 11.60. Where the hell the world in going?

cashman

Banned
I miss the game game between GB and Chicago, but it seems that everything get the way we all thought it will take. Otherwise, Aaron Rodgers seems to not have shown is best, 11.16 F points. Is he a bust?

Drop him immediately. Get Freeman, he is a changed man.

bionic77

I don't know what's funnier the meltdown after this game or Bears fans thinking they have a chance of making the Super Bowl.
From where I stand both teams looked like garbage so I think they both have a great shot following the trend of recent SB champs.

Though winning the SB is more than just sucking dick in September and October otherwise the Cards and Bills would contend every year. You still need a qb and defense who can catch fire and a shitton of luck. The Bears defense looks like it could meet that requirement, but man Cutler is way too careless with the ball and that tendency doesn't seem to be going anywhere. If he had just taken care of the ball the Bears might have had a chance to steal the game late because the Packers could not score either.

squicken

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/foot...6/jay-cutler-caught-berating-his-linemen.html

The Bears quarterback was caught by cameras dressing down Webb on the sidelines of Thursday night’s game and even chest-bumping the left tackle after telling him “get your f----- head into the game.’’

Cutler couldn’t avoid getting sacked by the Packers seven times in the 23-10 loss, and he definitely wasn’t avoiding questions about publicly calling out an offensive line that he’s taken numerous shots at since last May.

“I care about this,’’ Cutler said of the incident with Webb. “This isn’t just a hobby for me. If we’re not doing things the right way, I’m going to say something. If they want a quarterback that doesn’t care then they better get someone else.’’

It was the week leading up to the Colts game that Cutler last called out the offensive line, turning a question about the improved weapons around him into an “or else’’ on the shoulders of the offensive line.

“We can only do as much as they can handle,’’ Cutler said of his offensive line. “If they can only block three-step drops, we can only throw three-step passes. We’re limited to what they can do and as of now, they’ve been holding up really well.

“We’ve got some guys that can play football on the outside. There’s no doubt about that. It’s gonna hopefully make my job easier; being able to get them the ball, let them work. Up front I think the guys know that there’s some pressure on them because Matt Forte can run if we give him holes. If I get the guys the ball on the outside and we hold up enough time we can make some good plays. So it’s gonna be fun to watch.’’

Or in the case of Webb on Thursday night, fun to tear down and scream at on national television.

I think it would be tough to be a Bears fan and have to root for that guy. Constantly blaming others for his problems. I thought his thing with McDaniels was silly but I understood his side of it. Don't really have any sympathy for the way he handles himself now, though

cajunator

Banned
I just heard Woodson trolling Cutler, damn. ethered big time.

Hopefully our Saints dont shit the bed a second time. although Brees usually follows up a bad performance with an awesome one. Im more concerned about the defense containing Cam and that running game they got.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Hopefully our Saints dont shit the bed a second time. although Brees usually follows up a bad performance with an awesome one. Im more concerned about the defense containing Cam and that running game they got.

It doesn't help that the Saints typically play like shit in Charlotte. I don't know why but don't expect a huge win if we do win.

EDIT: Is Stewart playing this game? He was out last week. I'm concerned with Cam throwing a ton of slants like RGIII. Cam can run that same offense he did. When does Greer come back? What about Vilma and Will Smith?

bionic77

I liked you better when you were cocky/arrogant :(
All you need in the NFL to be cocky is a single win. See Packer fans, even though their team looked like garbage. All you need is a more garbage team to let your team win so that the good feelings can come through.

I still have faith that Mark Sanchez can be OUR Jay Cutler and let me join the the table of shittalkers.

eznark

Banned
All you need in the NFL to be cocky is a single win. See Packer fans, even though their team looked like garbage. All you need is a more garbage team to let your team win so that the good feelings can come through.

I still have faith that Mark Sanchez can be OUR Jay Cutler and let me join the the table of shittalkers.

Just because you are on the road to 0-16 doesn't make every team garbage. The Packers defense looked great, like the Steelers did 3 years ago before they got old as fuck and stopped juicing. If the Packers have their 2010 defense...well, you remember what that's like.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Eznark, you don't change avis until baseball season is over, right? I heard the Brwers have an outside shot at the wildcard. I don't really keep up with baseball.

eznark

Banned
Eznark, you don't change avis until baseball season is over, right? I heard the Brwers have an outside shot at the wildcard. I don't really keep up with baseball.

I change when the Brewers are eliminated, so you don't have to follow! As long as I have this avatar hope shines in Brew town.

Congrats on the wins last night Packers fans, you guys looked really solid (especially in the second half). The fake FG TD was insane, I can't believe McCarthy made that call on such a long 4th down.

Cutler looked absolutely dreadful. And, on behalf of the Dolphins, LOL Brandon Marshall.

bionic77

Just because you are on the road to 0-16 doesn't make every team garbage. The Packers defense looked great, like the Steelers did 3 years ago before they got old as fuck and stopped juicing. If the Packers have their 2010 defense...well, you remember what that's like.
Thanks for showing Cajun what I was talking about. That is the only explanation for this because there is no way you actually believe this.

eznark

Banned
Thanks for showing Cajun what I was talking about. That is the only explanation for this because there is no way you actually believe this.

Did your wife not let you watch the game? There is no description other than "great" for the Packers defensive performance last night.

Top Bottom