• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

KingGondo

Banned
Redskins offense wasn't any good considering our QB options were Beck vs. Grossman, Moss our #1 and a putrid offensive line. Both were bottom of the barrel offenses last year, the Browns might of been worse but not by much.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/total/year/2011

Browns were 24th in passing offense, 28th in rushing offense in 2011 (and 29th in total offense).

Skins were 14th in passing offense and 25th in rushing offense (16th in total offense).

And Moss is far better than any WR currently on the Browns roster.

eznark

Banned
I think the worst quarterback I ever saw was without a doubt Moses Moreno. I don't think it is even close.

There is Moses Moreno, ten layers of complete shit, Cade McNown, another fifty layers of shit, then the next level of just bad players.

Slo

I think the worst quarterback I ever saw was without a doubt Moses Moreno. I don't think it is even close.

There is Moses Moreno, ten layers of complete shit, Cade McNown, another fifty layers of shit, then the next level of just bad players.

Googled Moses Moreno, related searches Cade McNown. :jnc

krzy123

Who was the Chicago QB who came in last year or the prior and looked like he hadn't thrown a football in years? Like he made the roster and then just planned on coasting on the clipboard train until the offseason?

I think that was Todd Collins, Curtis Painter is still the worst imo ... I think John Beck is actually still in the league.

eznark

Banned
Googled Moses Moreno, related searches Cade McNown. :jnc

90's Bears quarterbacks. Always hilarious.

And if John Beck is the worst quarterback you've ever seen play you have not watched nearly enough football to speak intelligently on the subject.

And if John Beck is the worst quarterback you've ever seen play you have not watched nearly enough football to speak intelligently on the subject.
He's the worst one I can remember watching. I never watched him in Washington either, my perception of him is only based on his time with the Dolphins. Regardless, I'll continue posting non-intelligently on the subject on occasion. Sorry to disappoint!

Slo

wtf is this threads direction. shut it down

tumblr_lr3y0fdoC61qf0c36.jpg

squicken

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/1003/brian.bosworth.photos/images/brian-bosworth-50682621.jpg[/IM][/QUOTE]

It's funny that Boz is considered this steroid freak joke but we just shrug our shoulders at Harrison/Matthews. People mention the Bo Jackson run but that was considered just deserts. He was already a punchline

Son of a bitch! Desean Jackson just got knicked with questionable. *sigh* I can't believe I'm down to starting Dexter McCluster in week 2 already. SMFH

Slo

It's funny that Boz is considered this steroid freak joke but we just shrug our shoulders at Harrison/Matthews. People mention the Bo Jackson run but that was considered just deserts. He was already a punchline

I think that's because of two reasons.

1) People are over the whole steroid issue do to it being over reported in the Sosa/McGwire/Bonds/Clemens/Lance Armstrong cases.

2) THE BOZ couldn't play a lick when he got off the sauce.

Mallett is a better QB than both Kolb and Skelton.

Plus you don't have Bernard Pollard on your team, so it's doubtful.
Hahahaha no. You don't win shit without Brady. That's what happens when you don't have a defense (thought you did have a nice week 1 performance).
Corn Cob gets sacked and goes out for the season you mean.

As if that would phase anyone. Brady out for season would guarantee top ten pick for Pats.

eznark

Banned
Steroids hasn't been an issue in pro football since the early 90's. No one gives a fuck. You can get suspended and come back and win DPOY the same year.

And the SEGA comparison is laughable. Even if you use an inconsequential number like stock price Nintendo is better off than it was a decade ago.

jmdajr said:
Think all that will hurt the D Sunday?
Depends on which D shows up.:jnc Coe will likely start but Prince will get reps. Web needs to have a serious bounce back game and he'll likely be matched up on Vincent Jackson all game long. Marvin Austin getting into the rotation will be a huge help (33 year old Rocky Bernard was on the field for 54 of 68 snaps the defense payed).

Rivers being out won't be as big a deal with Boley healthy. Tamba Bay doesn't have the weapons the Cowboys have, either.

Rorschach

I'm just saying, Oakland needs a vet WR with all their young wideouts. DHB is their most tenured WR and he's not exactly great. Granted they signed Chad last year and that didn't exactly pan out...

Chad Johnson? That never happened. Not sarcasm. That really never happened.

squicken

I think that's because of two reasons.

1) People are over the whole steroid issue do to it being over reported in the Sosa/McGwire/Bonds/Clemens/Lance Armstrong cases.

2) THE BOZ couldn't play a lick when he got off the sauce.

He actually had a chronic shoulder injury that was slowing him down even in school. He basically swindled SEA out of the money he made by hiding that injury. He's sort of a joke but I loved the Switzer Sooners

eznark

Banned
He actually had a chronic shoulder injury that was slowing him down even in school. He basically swindled SEA out of the money he made by hiding that injury. He's sort of a joke but I loved the Switzer Sooners

So "pulling a Bradford" is really "pullng a Boz"

krzy123

This is the Skins 5th straight year playing the rams, and third straight on the road.

i guess this is the polar opposite of those yearly pats/colts games from back when.

Top Bottom