• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Fantomex

I think the worst quarterback I ever saw was without a doubt Moses Moreno. I don't think it is even close.

There is Moses Moreno, ten layers of complete shit, Cade McNown, another fifty layers of shit, then the next level of just bad players.

Akili Smith is considered to be the worst QB of all time. I worked with the wife of an NFL player and the things him and his buddies would say about him was tragic. Stories of him not even doing good in no contact practices etc. He said that the first week all of the players knew he was not going to ever be decent. That speaks volumes.

mr2xxx

Banned
http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/total/year/2011

Browns were 24th in passing offense, 28th in rushing offense in 2011 (and 29th in total offense).

Skins were 14th in passing offense and 25th in rushing offense (16th in total offense).

And Moss is far better than any WR currently on the Browns roster.

While true you forgot a key piece of information turnovers.
i

35 offensive TO vs. 19 for the Browns

Link

The Autumn Wind
Just heard about Revis and Keller being out Sunday. Fuuuuuuu-

As if the Steelers in Pittsburgh weren't gonna be tough enough.

Link

The Autumn Wind
It evens out, Silky hair and Harrison are out too.
Questionable. Not officially ruled out yet.

EDIT - I definitely won't accept Polamalu not playing until it's announced. That guy plays through injuries all the damn time.

Fox318

No Troy and no Harrison.

Jets can still win if they run the ball and Sanchez gets protection.

Or we could get Tebow and scare bionic.

Wrayfield

No Troy and no Harrison.

Jets can still win if they run the ball and Sanchez gets protection.

Or we could get Tebow and scare bionic.

Pains me to say but I think you are gonna win. Then again, I thought Cutler to Marshall will destroy the Pack. So I hope my predictions stay like that, ha!

Keller isn't a HUGE loss because Cumberland has been doing well (nice hands AND can block) in the preseason and even in game 1. Now that he's healthy we get to see what he can do in Keller's absence considering that Keller is now in his contract year.

cajunator

Banned
They're seriously pricing it $300+ for a 360 equivalent 6 years after the 360 debuted?
LOL the system can't even play wii games.

Not saying the system is a technical powerhouse or anything but it can render 1080P and does have compatibility with Wii games and accessories. It cant play gamecube games though.
Also Im really looking forward to Bayonetta 2 on the wiiU.

Fantomex

Not saying the system is a technical powerhouse or anything but it can render 1080P and does have compatibility with Wii games and accessories. It cant play gamecube games though.
Also Im really looking forward to Bayonetta 2 on the wiiU.

So it's gonna output 1080p with games that were made for 480p/720p resolutions?

C.Dark.DN

Banned
What game should I watch live at 1 ET on my PS3? I'll be recording Texans and Saints on meh DVR.

Just want a game that should be funny or exciting, don't really follow the 1 ET teams.

cajunator

Banned
So it's gonna output 1080p games that were made for 480p/720p resolutions?

Are you referring to upscaling the Wii games? I have no idea yet.
Maybe 480P since the Wii could do that too.
It doesnt really matter to me because Im going to end up buying all the systems to begin with
as long as something that interests me comes along (like Uncharted 4 and the next forza or a good shmup)

Godslay

Banned
I can get a roku, android tablet and a scale for half the price.

Who needs a Wii U?

None of those are worth a shit at playing games. That includes the Android tablet. I'm buying a WiiU for the following reasons:

1) You can't get Nintendo first party games anywhere else.

2) I'm don't really give a shit about the comparisons between tech. I don't really care if it will look remotely close to a PS4 or the next Xbox. It's a stupid comparison. Consoles are rarely cutting edge, it's really all about the games and experience.

cajunator

Banned
Ninntendo is definitely trying to get onboard with more third party developers now, as evidenced by bailing out Bayonetta 2 for Platinum as well as working to get some of the current big games on the system at launch. Its a smart move and one that the wii totally whiffed on. the WiiU already has a better start, although it doesnt have the appeal to casuals that the wii did at first.
Anyway sunday needs to get here because I would prefer to talk football in here rather than stupid console war stuff. Although it is about 1000 times safer to discuss it in here.

I'll buy it when it is out on mac. I want to play co-op with my girlfriend. She loved Diablo 3 way more than I did.

Thats the crazy thing. I got the beta for torchlight 2 and the trial for Diablo at about the same time. Torchlight completely engrossed me but Diablo 3 did nothing for me at all.

I had never played an ARPG before so I was totally new to the genre. Pre-ordered T2 instantly. I have no clue what makes me like this so much more than what I saw for Diablo when they seem to be essentially very similar.

Fox318

Thats the crazy thing. I got the beta for torchlight 2 and the trial for Diablo at about the same time. Torchlight completely engrossed me but Diablo 3 did nothing for me at all.

I had never played an ARPG before so I was totally new to the genre. Pre-ordered T2 instantly. I have no clue what makes me like this so much more than what I saw for Diablo when they seem to be essentially very similar.

For one they have no fucking stupid DRM.

I just wish the Torchlight team actually released the product on time instead of making a XBLA version.

Top Bottom