• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

0UIPR.jpg
I laughed so hard at this for some reason.

cajunator

Banned
Welcome to adulthood. The next step is admitting that you don't actually care about games anymore. From there you and I can start giving wedgies and stealing lunch money from other gaffers. *brofist*

Im even worse than that. I buy all the systems and hardly play the damned things. I think its collectors mentality more than anything.

Im even worse than that. I buy all the systems and hardly play the damned things. I think its collectors mentality more than anything.

Buying games just for the sake of buying them....I have multiple games I bought well, because I was used to buying games and playing them, but it eventually just turned into buying them and them letting them collect dust. Haven't bought a full game price in a while, can't even remember which one it was.

cajunator

Banned
Ah.....I remember that stage. See you in a few years when you run out of money.

Im not going to run out of money any time soon, but it definitely wasteful. I should probably just stick to the wiiU for now and wait to see what the other two systems have and possibly a price drop. There will inevitably be something I have to play on each. such is how this shit goes. the cost of living here is pretty low which is why I can afford to go this route.
Plus I am single and have a salaried job on of that.

Slo

Im not going to run out of money any time soon, but it definitely wasteful. I should probably just stick to the wiiU for now and wait to see what the other two systems have and possibly a price drop. There will inevitably be something I have to play on each. such is how this shit goes. the cost of living here is pretty low which is why I can afford to go this route.

100% genuine advice: I'd recommend not buying things at launch, trying to get through that initial disappointment of not having *The New Cool Thing* and see if you actually want it a couple months after launch. It's very freeing when you figure out that you couldn't give a shit.

Just my experience.

cajunator

Banned
Louisiana is full of drinkers too as I said before, but I think its more a byproduct of this state being one long continuous party/festival. Thats not really a bad thing. Lots of happy people.

cajunator

Banned
100% genuine advice: I'd recommend not buying things at launch, trying to get through that initial disappointment of not having *The New Cool Thing* and see if you actually want it a couple months after launch. It's very freeing when you figure out that you couldn't give a shit.

Just my experience.

I always buy Nintendo systems at launch because I know exactly what Im getting with those, but for the other two, I might as well stick with my Ps3/360 and wait for the initial craze to die down and the inevitable manufacturer defects to subside before deciding where to go with those. they will no doubt be stupidly expensive until price drops.

Fox318

Hold off a bit on the WiiU until a price drop.

Nintendo is trying to con people out of money with those prices and specs.

I had to back off the booze b/c I'm fucking broke. Shit is mad expensive man.

Damn do I love coming home and cracking open a nice beer though. Just thinking about it makes me smile.

jakncoke

Banned
I had to back off the booze b/c I'm fucking broke. Shit is mad expensive man.

Damn do I love coming home and cracking open a nice beer though. Just thinking about it makes me smile.

thats why i backed off mostly. but im thinking about stopping that and hitting some sauce again

cajunator

Banned
Hold off a bit on the WiiU until a price drop.

Nintendo is trying to con people out of money with those prices and specs.

I already paid off the wiiU preorder. that ship has sailed.
But Im going to just stick with that for a while and see what the other two come up with.

Slo

Would you have actually believed anyone if they told you Black Mesa came out?

I believed Duce22 when he said 4 Championship rings were better than a Super Bowl.
I believed yankeehater when he said Kolb was an NFL QB.
I believed eznark when he said he doesn't beat his wife.
I believed that jakncoke was a Seahawks fan.
I believed that Hitokage was an actual Bronie.
I believed that Dirtbag was going to stay around for more than the Super Bowl season.

FUCK YES I'LL BELIEVE ANYTHING TELL ME THESE THINGS YOU JERKS

Top Bottom