• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

K-19

Banned
I have a 100 mbps fiber connection.
I dont know shit about cloud computing/gaming. can somebody explain it?

Cloud gaming it's like streaming video, in fact it is streaming gaming. The game doesn't run in your pc, but in a server and the the images or informations are send to your computer.

The better connection you have, better will be the quality of the game.

You send a information with your controller (move with left stick) --> info send to the sever --> the server make it run --> then send you the video.

You can have a demo of 30 min with a game with onlive. Try and you'll see if your connection can provide you something nice or not.

cajunator

Banned
Cloud gaming it's like streaming video, in fact it is streaming gaming. The game doesn't run in your pc, but in a server and the the images or informations are send to your computer.

The better connection you have, better will be the quality of the game.

You send a information with your controller (move with left stick) --> info send to the sever --> the server make it run --> then send you the video.

You can have a demo of 30 min with a game with onlive. Try and you'll see if your connection can provide you something nice or not.

My Roommates can play the latest games with full detail and no slowdown so its probably likely. Fiber internet is pretty fast and reliable.

Goddamn it why isnt it sunday yet?
Im sitting here discussing fucking videogames.
:(

cajunator

Banned
One thing I do like is they put a dedicated chip in the wiiU specifically for the OS, which leaves the main chip 100% free for gaming purposes. It does not have to tax the chip at all for anything other than game renders. Will probably keep the system cooler as a result. I am highly concerned with how nintendo handles the heat issues that plagued the other HD consoles. Hopefully they get it right.

cajunator

Banned
Its possible if the Vikings team around him suddenly starts playing to a high standard. Just about every NFL team has the potential to do it.

jakncoke

Banned
Is Nintendo punting online again? If so that doesnt bode well for getting the derps that think they are badass cause they do nothing but play online gaming

I'm up to no good

TTYok.gif

RBH

Baltimore is in the midst of a season-opening stretch of four games in 17 days. We checked the schedule for every team; Philadelphia will do it, too, from November 26 (a Monday nighter against Carolina) through December 13 (a Thursday night game against the Bengals).

The Ravens actually have a bit of an advantage, since the Thursday night game, the Monday night game, and one of the Sunday games in between will be played at home. So the Ravens will have to travel only once, up I-95 to Philly.

The Eagles start their stretch on the Monday after Thanksgiving, and while the Monday and Thursday games will be played at home, the Eagles will go to Dallas and Tampa in between.
“The four games in 17 days is strictly for the money,” Baltimore safety Bernard Pollard told me Thursday night. “We as players understand that so we do everything possible to take care of our bodies. It’s on the coaches to understand what we go through and to give us a break, because that’s a lot of pounding in a short amount of time.”

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Holy shit it's 4AM!

Been playing Mass Effect 3 all night, have to be up in 2 hours.

Fuck it, all night long.

I know that feel. Played Minecraft with some buddies until 1am and then switched over to TF2 to fight against those robots. Next thing I knew it was 4:30am. :(

harSon

Banned
The uniforms don't look as horrible as I first thought, but they're still pretty bad. The helmet is going to be all yellow right? It'd probably work better with a black helmet...

Greg

What a terrible term. It's not robbing if they're giving it away! They make that nectar just so the bees can go over there and sex them.
you think this flower looks like a willing participant?

Pemnl.jpg

even Roethlisberger has the courtesy to do it at night

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I think it's hilarious that so many in Chicago want Cutler to apologize to Webb, but also feel that Webb should be cut. It's like, they have a problem with Cutler bumping Webb, but have no problem with taking away his livelihood, lol. What a bunch of hypocrites.

Godslay

Banned
I think it's hilarious that so many in Chicago want Cutler to apologize to Webb, but also feel that Webb should be cut. It's like, they have a problem with Cutler bumping Webb, but have no problem with taking away his livelihood, lol. What a bunch of hypocrites.

I don't really find it hypocritical. What Cutler did was a bitch move, and if Webb had a mean streak it could have escalated very quickly. Cutler should apologize to him, if only to show that he is the leader of the team and realizes that doing that is poor sportsmanship. Likewise if Webb can't do his job sufficiently he should be cut.

The Cutler move is lack of maturity and a bad example of leadership, while cutting Web would simply be letting someone go who can't do their job.

Top Bottom