• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 2 |OT| The Replacements

Godslay

Banned
Which team will it be?
Could we see more Skins fans?
What about Denver?

We really haven't had too many new guys. Tabris joined our ranks, and we've had maybe 4 guys that didn't post last year. The more we win, I'm sure more will come out. The same is true for any team really.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Went to the store this morning,maw some guy wearing a tj Yates jersey. Of all the jerseys to spend you money on, the backup qb!

DMczaf

DMczaf is my favourite member of NFL-Gaf.

zn2VU.gif

Prince Amukamara is out today as is Keith Rivers for the Giants. I guess Coughlin doesn't want to push him.

Michael Coe is NOT starting. Rookie Jayron Hosely will be getting the start on the outside.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Latter half of the season starter.
Doubtful

What does the NFL shop do with jerseys of cut players?
Do they just send them where they send Patriots super bowl shirts?
I don't imagine that players that are going to get cut have their names on too many jerseys for sale. I've been looking for two watt jerseys for my gf and I and the only jerseys ive seen around are schaub, watt, Johnson, Cushing, barwin, reed, and foster.

That said they they probably end up in the stores that mech mentioned

TheNatural

My Member!
Whoever linked to the sbnation pictures needs to remove them. Anyone else getting Malware warnings clicking on the last page of this thread?

The whole network of those sites, SBNation, MMAFighting, etc has putting up Malware warnings today for some reason.

Top Bottom