• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusagari

I still think the Texans make the SB last year if Schaub doesn't go down and they're showing no reason to doubt them making it this year.

Assuming Schaub doesn't get hurt again.

MechDX

untitled-2ynpkp.gif

Soooooooo good. But he is too old and injury prone.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
You on DirecTV? I was having that with the Niners game when I'd go to it. Had to watch it in game mix.

Nah Verizon FiOS

It is crisp during FOX gameson RedZone, when it switches to CBS games like Jets or Steelers it goes all archaic

Stutters, glitches, goes into stop motion/slow jaggy effect

Spinluck

Manning didn't give up 2 bombs down the field.

True, but the offense is looking very vanilla, not the sophisticated stuff Manning likes to run, but he's on a different team. So there's no way they'd get that kind of system running in just a year lol.

Holy hell, Kolb is writing up a big fuck you letter to the Eagles.

bionic77

Denver cursed by their betrayal of Tebow.

And I never know what a catch is. Thought Heath controlled it enough but who the fuck knows.

exarkun

man the texans are pinning their ears back every play

holy shit at the speed...

they need to settle down

WTF AT THE ROUGHING?

Madtown_

Just wanted to stop by after another Brewers win to say once again.

Fuck the Saints and Drew Brees! 0-3. Worth all of his $40 million this year.
And glad to hear the Lions lost in terrible fashion. What a great day.

Gigglepoo

When a team can score 24-30 points a game, its the defenses fault usually if they lose. Players make mistakes. Both sides of the ball. but if you score over 20 points a game, your offense is doing enough to win.

The current rules make it very difficult for defenses to hold teams under 20 points each week. The Niners have the best (or one of the best) defense, yet have given up 19, 22, and 24 thus far. No team can expect to win by scoring 20 points

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
WTF is Manning throwing to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom