• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-8vwk9a.gif

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Just caught up to live tv after prepping dinner. 51 May's should be suspended if the league really cares about player safety. Bunch of horseshit two roughing the passers back to back.

9ers cards is going to won by the first team to 6. Both D's are amazing. The Cards OL is much better then I thought it would be. Kolb had some pressure on him but most plays it had a clean pocket to work with.

lol you think that either the cards or niners are going to win 6 games this year? get the fuck out of here

Brinbe

Cards are def legit and I have no problem getting beat by the better team. They have an great, explosive D and they managed to create an ideal gameplan for Kolb with good protection and quick reads. He's always gonna look decent with time to throw, and he had that today.

We just flat out had a bad gameplan and played awful. Not an ideal combination. As always, we're only going as far as Vick takes us, and he was absolutely awful today. I have no problems going with Foles if Mike stinks it up against the Giants next week.

exarkun

Texans looking like predators out there

And my god, Kareem looks like a different player out there.

On that double move, he was step for step with decker the ENTIRE time. Wade and Joseph took him from semi-bust to pretty decent starter. wow.

jman2050

I can't believe he was so confident, after playing shitty 2 weeks in a row, and also nearly losing to the Browns. The Browns!!

He's the guy who saw the Eagles barely luck their way past Cleveland and declared it the best he's seen the team in a long time.

Oh, the close score and terrible game by Vick? Blame the refs lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom