• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cards next 4 games are against Fins, Rams, Bills, and Vikings. Squall was right they really could be 7-0. I wonder if Skeletor will be the QB when he is healthy if Kolb is undefeated.

untitled-91pdja.gif

Damn, the way he goes down like a rag doll :(. Hope he is okay.

TheFatOne

I missed the hit in the Raiders game. Was it legal? Or was it a dirty hit?

Edit: Just saw the gif. From that angle it looks like it may be helmet to helmet, but I'm not sure.

yankeehater said:
The fact that you keep mentioning the refs altering Reids gameplan like it didnt happen is insane. Reid himself said in 2 different interviews after the Browns game that they couldnt run as much as they wanted to since they were in long yardage situations so much that game. How is that hard for you to understand?
What's the excuse this game? Doesn't run the ball the first half and down 24-6 he decides to take Shady out of Christmas wrapping in the second half? Fucking scabs!

Do you see anyway for the Giants to be able to beat the Eagles next week?

Of course. Even thought the Eagles have owned the fucking Giants for years the Eagles could easily lose. The OL is a mess, Vick has been really up and down and the whole team has been turning the ball over like crazy. Even the D didnt look good today. I think the Eagles will win but I wouldnt be surprised if the Giants win.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
jesus christ will Schaub survive this game, protect his ass

wtf wheres the call on DHB hit refs?
Half the replacement refs don't know the rulebook, much less how to call a game.

It hilarious that the league states that they care about safety.

They just don't want to deal with the lawsuit.
The league doesn't give a single shit about safety. Players will still be committing suicide via dementia 20 years from now, and 40 years from now unless outside pressure forces the league to change. It's not going to come from within.

Maybe if the players drop their share down to 40% during the next CBA they can actually get some legit safety measures.

I missed the hit in the Raiders game. Was it legal? Or was it a dirty hit?

Edit: Just saw the gif. From that angle it looks like it may be helmet to helmet, but I'm not sure.

Look at the gif, hit to the head on a defenseless receiver and he falls like a ragdoll. He got knocked out in the fucking air.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Some asstastic play calling Kubes

The refs gave the 9ers 2 extra challenges? Lolz

in a way. 49ers called timeout, then asked to challenge a play. the refs granted that and we won it, so they gave us our timeout back. then we challenged another play later on.

refs were horrible in that game and it went both ways. we had some bogus calls against us, including the personal foul post play penalty and then the helmet to helmet which was actually shoulder to shoulder. vikes got 30 yards in penalties on that drive -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom