• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
idnHI6xXHl5b0.gif

DAT TACKLING

TheFatOne

Had to be a blown coverage. Reminds me of last season they had the hardest time covering anyone coming out of the backfield. McCourty looks awesome one play, and horrific the next.

What sucks is that the Patriots refuse to cover players in the flat and out of the backfield. They rely to much on them fixing that by responding quickly and solid tackling instead of actually cover the guy in the first place.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
This is unfortunately more of what I expected this week. The offense can't get it going, and the defense is up and down. Hopefully they can survive the next few weeks with Aaron or they could find themselves in a deep hole.

bionic77

This is unfortunately more of what I expected this week. The offense can't get it going, and the defense is up and down. Hopefully they can survive the next few weeks with Aaron or they could find themselves in a deep hole.
Good time to bench Welker...

bionic77

Does Brady have the worst deep ball in the league or does Peyton own that honor?

Why do the cRavens even take it seriously? I would bring everyone up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom