• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether they win or not,I dont see how anyone can talk shit about Brady.

1m7k30.png

eznark

Banned
Whether they win or not,I dont see how anyone can talk shit about Brady.

Brady is a douche Brady is a cheater Brady is a baby Brady is a system QB Brady is a lady Brady has no arm/balls Brady fucks goats

It's almost the easiest thing in the entire world to do, next to scoring on the Steelers defense.

I wonder how many fans are going to pay real money to come out and watch Freeman pass for 39 yards next week. I hate having to watch these shitty streams but I dont think the game will sell out until the bucs put together a few decent game on offense.

Rorschach

Brady is a douche Brady is a cheater Brady is a baby Brady is a system QB Brady is a lady Brady has no arm/balls Brady fucks goats

It's almost the easiest thing in the entire world to do, next to scoring on the Steelers defense.

I like everything in this post.

TheFatOne

Brady's targets at halftime: Edelman (7), Welker (5), Lloyd (5), Gronk (2)... all others (1)

Not really surprised Edelman is getting the most targets. Ravens doing a good job on Welker/Gronk. I really hope the front 7 is better in the second half. I think Flacco is just going to target Arrington, and the other weak link corners of the Pats.

Not really surprised Edelman is getting the most targets. Ravens doing a good job on Welker/Gronk. I really hope the front 7 is better in the second half. I think Flacco is just going to target Arrington, and the other weak link corners of the Pats.

Throw it at Arrington on the outside, run it straight at Ninkopoop. Worked pretty good for the Ravens so far.

Sokantish

@CorkOnTheNFL

Raiders say WR Darrius Heyward-Bey is in in stable condition and that he will be kept overnight at a local hospital. Suffered concussion.

eznark

Banned
I feel like as a result of the craziness of the day, Josh Fatman has gotten a total pass from this thread for his fucking AWFUL performance today. I suppose it's all still Morris' fault for his ridiculous leaps backwards in development?

I feel like as a result of the craziness of the day, Josh Fatman has gotten a total pass from this thread for his fucking AWFUL performance today. I suppose it's all still Morris' fault for his ridiculous leaps backwards in development?

I was blown away that he couldn't do ANYTHING with the opportunities he was given.

So many great field positions were gift-wrapped handed to him and he fucking blew it.

TheFatOne

Throw it at Arrington on the outside, run it straight at Ninkopoop. Worked pretty good for the Ravens so far.

I think I'm just going to stop complaining about Arrington, and Ninkovich. At this point the Pats don't really have any other options. Well I may still crush Ninkovich, but Arrington is a limited player trying to cover the best receivers of other teams. Not a bad half for the Pats defense. Capitalized on Flacco mistakes early. Front 7 not getting any consistent Pass rush worries me though, but Jones still looking good for a rookie.

I don't really see a reason to crush him. I have always viewed him as a mediocre/bad QB that won't be in the NFL in a few years.

Rorschach

It's hard to pick on him these days. He's JaMarcus' second coming. I think this is probably karma for all the shit DM put me through.

It truly is a crazy day when the pile of salt from other outcomes can hide the Fatman.

:snes

There was never any development to be had. You can't coach accuracy.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Exciting news!

Looks like I should be going to my first Browns game this year.

December 16 vs. RGIII and the Redskins!

squicken

Chase Stuart ‏@fbgchase
On 104 dropbacks this year, Jay Cutler has been sacked 11 times, intercepted 6 times, and completed 49 passes.

Drakeon

When Buccaneer's fans are piling on him, you know its bad (memes and dm were both critical of the buccaneers offense, as well they should be).

Was this one of Freeman's worst performances ever? 10/28 - 110 yards 1 td/1 int

So thats a what? 35% completion percentage? That's worse than Jamarcus Russell territory.

Godslay

Banned
So at what point do these refs become the regular refs? They are only going to get better the more weeks they have at it. Difference should be negligible at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom