• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Buccaneer's fans are piling on him, you know its bad (memes and dm were both critical of the buccaneers offense, as well they should be).

Was this one of Freeman's worst performances ever? 10/28 - 110 yards 1 td/1 int

So thats a what? 35% completion percentage? That's worse than Jamarcus Russell territory.

4 or 5 of those completions and 71 of those yards came on the last drive.

Defense looks identical to last years tonight. No pass rush, awful coverage. Embarrasing.

Yeah, the first couple of games, I thought it looked decent. Seems to have been exposed now.

I remember we had the very same conversation during the Pats vs Jets Playoff game couple of season ago. This is embarrassing.

TheFatOne

Ravens oline doing a great job against the Pats dline. Pats linebackers are just struggling tonight can't get off any blocks. Man I'm so disappointed in McCourty. I don't understand why he plays off so much. He just plays way too damn soft. Well I expected something like this tonight. Didn't think it would be the running game though. Going to watch the next two/three drives.

Godslay

Banned
I still say that they have to keep the scabs until the playoffs simply to keep the playing field level.

If they make it to the playoffs the other refs aren't coming back. You get a whole season under your belt without any hit to business, they are as good as gone.

What in the name of Tebow was Lewis even saying? "We gonna be fined tonight?"

Getting them ready for illegal activity, just as expected. Now they have it on tape! That's evidence, Drew.

eznark

Banned
Each week the window closes. I don't think they have to negotiate at this point.

The officials are operating under the quaint assumption that they work in sports an thus "integrity" matters. Unfortunately for them they are in the entertainment business and for the NFL, bidness is gooooood.

If I were Goodell I'd make them an offer and tell them they have til October 1st to accept. If not they are fired and all efforts will be put into training these guys in the offseason.

Of these guys have a full offseason to learn the rules I think you'd literally see no difference moving forward.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Edelman sprinted back to the locker room, he's got a hand, his return is questionable. Oh really? I'm pretty sure he's got two hands...

Fucking iPad, really?

DMczaf

When Buccaneer's fans are piling on him, you know its bad (memes and dm were both critical of the buccaneers offense, as well they should be).

Was this one of Freeman's worst performances ever? 10/28 - 110 yards 1 td/1 int

So thats a what? 35% completion percentage? That's worse than Jamarcus Russell territory.

Freeman sucked. Doug Martin sucked. The WRs all sucked (it's like they never saw bump coverage before). It was just a terrible all-around performance by the offense. I don't know what is up with Blount and the coaches, but they need to kiss and make up because he needs to be the starting RB with Martin being the change of pace back :|

where is

Modea15_080317awk04.jpg

harSon

Banned
Raiders fans are such fucking drunken thugs.

My brother wasn't able to go to the Steelers/Raiders game today, so he asked me if I could take my nephew to the game. Fast forward to the 4th Quarter, right after Heyward-Bey is injured, my nephew tells me that he has to use the bathroom, so we get up so I can take him. Me and my nephew are obviously decked out in Steeler gear, and as we're walking up, some large drunken slob starts waving a Raiders flag at us while yelling "RAIDERS" and is flipping us off with his other hand. Not only is he flipping off a fucking 9-year old, but he's with his own kid of a similar age as well.

I said "Real cute, way to be an example for the kids" and then the motherfucker reaches down for his cup of beer in the cup holder and chucks it in our direction. It completely missed me, but hit my nephew straight in the face, drenching his face and entire torso in beer. Even though I wanted to, I'm not going to start a fight with my nephew present, and my back is fucked too boot. Take's a real man to throw beer at a dude with a 9-year old. The dude's equally thuggish family and friends even defended the motherfucker, trying to claim that it wasn't him that threw the beer.

The people at the stadium were nice enough to give us a Raiders shirt from the gift shop (that we flipped inside out), so he didn't have to walk around in a fucking beer drenched shirt.

I swear I'm never going to a Raiders game again. That entire fucking section was filled with a bunch of good for nothing drunken thugs, and the cops had to come 2 times outside of our incident to handle some of these useless lumps of shit.

Freeman sucked. Doug Martin sucked. The WRs all sucked (it's like they never saw bump coverage before). It was just a terrible all-around performance by the offense. I don't know what is up with Blount and the coaches, but they need to kiss and make up because he needs to be the starting RB with Martin being the change of pace back :|

Schiano - karma's a bitch!

Raiders fans are such fucking drunken thugs.

My brother wasn't able to go to the Steelers/Raiders game today, so he asked me if I could take my nephew to the game. Fast forward to the 4th Quarter, right after Heyward-Bey is injured, my nephew tells me that he has to use the bathroom, so we get up so I can take him. Me and my nephew are obviously decked out in Steeler gear, and as we're walking up, some large drunken slob starts waving a Raiders flag at us while yelling "RAIDERS" and is flipping us off with his other hand. Not only is he flipping off a fucking 9-year old, but he's with his own kid of a similar size as well.

I said "Real cute, way to be an example for the kids" and then the reaches down for his cup of beer in the cup holder and chucks it in our direction. It completely missed me, but hit my nephew straight in the face, drenching his face and entire torso in beer. Even though I wanted to, I'm not going to start a fight with my nephew present, and my back is fucked too boot. Take's a real man to throw beer at a dude with a 9-year old. The dude's equally thuggish family and friends even defended the motherfucker, trying to claim that it wasn't him that threw the beer.

The people at the stadium were nice enough to give us a Raiders shirt from the gift shop (that we flipped inside out), so he didn't have to walk around in a fucking beer drenched shirt.

I swear I'm never going to a Raiders game again. That entire fucking section was filled with a bunch of good for nothing drunken thugs, and the cops had to come 2 times outside of our incident to handle some of these useless lumps of shit.
The post itself is impressive, but the material could use a bit of work.

Godslay

Banned
The officials are operating under the quaint assumption that they work in sports an thus "integrity" matters. Unfortunately for them they are in the entertainment business and for the NFL, bidness is gooooood.

If I were Goodell I'd make them an offer and tell them they have til October 1st to accept. If not they are fired and all efforts will be put into training these guys in the offseason.

Of these guys have a full offseason to learn the rules I think you'd literally see no difference moving forward.

I agree. They are replaceable talent. The new guys are getting on the job training, and will hit proficiency at some point. Then it's all over.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hell try and tailgate if you can, prepare for the cold lol. And if you can sit any place in the Dawg pound it's a great experience

I just looked it says it's usually around 30F (or less) in December? I know it'll feel even colder with the lake being nearby but if that's it I have been in worse before.

Went to a University football game here in Hamilton where it was around -20C (-4F) with wooden seats and ridiculous wind blowing and survived that pretty easily and I felt I was severely underdressed for it.

harSon

Banned
The post itself is impressive, but the material could use a bit of work.

I'd definitely be less pissed if the Steelers didn't shoot themselves in the foot for the 1000th time against a shit Raiders team. An injured defense that played like shit, combined with stupid turnovers and penalties, turned what should have been a decisive victory into a loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom