• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaYotiX

Banned
So at what point do these refs become the regular refs? They are only going to get better the more weeks they have at it. Difference should be negligible at some point.
When the NFL locks these guys out and gets some Jr.High refs to officiate, prolly in a year.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm so sorry to hear that....

Bummer. Sorry for you, Kave.

Don't forget your paper bag!!

December in Cleveland? Should be lovely

Why can't you guys ever be happy for me?

tumblr_m9bnozf1up1rtmazu_zps77f58b3a.gif

Godslay

Banned
Someone keep an eye on his figure! That gum is gonna turn into skittles. Or bacon gum! Someone check his gum wrappers!

For some reason I pictured Freeman locking himself in a room Howard Hughes style, slamming down Taco Bell and pissing in old Mountain Dew cups.

KaYotiX

Banned
Why can't you guys ever be happy for me?

tumblr_m9bnozf1up1rtmazu_zps77f58b3a.gif
It's Cleveland.....in December and its Cleveland.

All serious, grats on the tickets. I'm hoping to score some for the packers/texans game next month if I can swing the $$. Just found out wife is pregnant last month :)

eznark

Banned
Flacco has to be averaging longer completions (in the air) than anything Brady has completed today.

Patented Harbaugh Half Time Adjustments

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So at what point do these refs become the regular refs? They are only going to get better the more weeks they have at it. Difference should be negligible at some point.

I still say that they have to keep the scabs until the playoffs simply to keep the playing field level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom