• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Shocked there... I'll eat crow Danny had a good go there. Wonder what Ridley did to end up behind him this week.

Doomsayer

This is pretty insane.

There is one good defense in the league, the Tards.

My mind is full of fuck.

Slippery midget offense in full effect.

TheFatOne

Nice. Well I'm going to watch the Pats defense one more time before I go to sleep. Man it sucks having to wake up early :( Will Record the game and watch the rest when I get back from school tomorrow.

Shocked there... I'll eat crow Danny had a good go there. Wonder what Ridley did to end up behind him this week.
Nothing. It's McDaniels game plans.

jakncoke

Banned
Raiders fans are such fucking drunken thugs.

My brother wasn't able to go to the Steelers/Raiders game today, so he asked me if I could take my nephew to the game. Fast forward to the 4th Quarter, right after Heyward-Bey is injured, my nephew tells me that he has to use the bathroom, so we get up so I can take him. Me and my nephew are obviously decked out in Steeler gear, and as we're walking up, some large drunken slob starts waving a Raiders flag at us while yelling "RAIDERS" and is flipping us off with his other hand. Not only is he flipping off a fucking 9-year old, but he's with his own kid of a similar size as well.

I said "Real cute, way to be an example for the kids" and then the motherfucker reaches down for his cup of beer in the cup holder and chucks it in our direction. It completely missed me, but hit my nephew straight in the face, drenching his face and entire torso in beer. Even though I wanted to, I'm not going to start a fight with my nephew present, and my back is fucked too boot. Take's a real man to throw beer at a dude with a 9-year old. The dude's equally thuggish family and friends even defended the motherfucker, trying to claim that it wasn't him that threw the beer.

The people at the stadium were nice enough to give us a Raiders shirt from the gift shop (that we flipped inside out), so he didn't have to walk around in a fucking beer drenched shirt.

I swear I'm never going to a Raiders game again. That entire fucking section was filled with a bunch of good for nothing drunken thugs, and the cops had to come 2 times outside of our incident to handle some of these useless lumps of shit.

damn thats fucked up

Raiders fans are such fucking drunken thugs.

My brother wasn't able to go to the Steelers/Raiders game today, so he asked me if I could take my nephew to the game. Fast forward to the 4th Quarter, right after Heyward-Bey is injured, my nephew tells me that he has to use the bathroom, so we get up so I can take him. Me and my nephew are obviously decked out in Steeler gear, and as we're walking up, some large drunken slob starts waving a Raiders flag at us while yelling "RAIDERS" and is flipping us off with his other hand. Not only is he flipping off a fucking 9-year old, but he's with his own kid of a similar size as well.

I said "Real cute, way to be an example for the kids" and then the motherfucker reaches down for his cup of beer in the cup holder and chucks it in our direction. It completely missed me, but hit my nephew straight in the face, drenching his face and entire torso in beer. Even though I wanted to, I'm not going to start a fight with my nephew present, and my back is fucked too boot. Take's a real man to throw beer at a dude with a 9-year old. The dude's equally thuggish family and friends even defended the motherfucker, trying to claim that it wasn't him that threw the beer.

The people at the stadium were nice enough to give us a Raiders shirt from the gift shop (that we flipped inside out), so he didn't have to walk around in a fucking beer drenched shirt.

I swear I'm never going to a Raiders game again. That entire fucking section was filled with a bunch of good for nothing drunken thugs, and the cops had to come 2 times outside of our incident to handle some of these useless lumps of shit.

I'd be pissed. Well played to not to flip shit in front of your nephew.

I'd definitely be less pissed if the Steelers didn't shoot themselves in the foot for the 1000th time against a shit Raiders team. An injured defense that played like shit, combined with stupid turnovers and penalties, turned what should have been a decisive victory into a loss.

Our D is fucked. Thank based Tebow that we're paying Timmons and Woodley somewhere in the neighborhood of an Avatar film to do jack-fucking-shit out there.

And is Harrison ever going to get off his ass and play football again? I'd almost rather have him out there hobbling around than be subjected to see Worilds play another down. Mundy took so many horrible angles that he looked like a Dali painting; then he goes and clocks DHB onto a stretcher.

Bottom line, though? Ben had the fucking ball with two minutes left with a chance to win it and, just like the Denver game, fucking blew it. Didn't throw a pick, but after throwing for 400 yards he suddenly can't do shit when he needs some points.

Bah. Fuck. Painful to watch, but I got to fast forward through my DVR version of it. I shouldn't even complain considering you were in shit up to your neck.

Once the pissy little don't hit me QBs -- Brady and Manning -- retire, will we go back to real football? Or will the NFL be forced to change 1st and 10 to 1st and 20 to adjust to the constant passing?

Ten yards is almost a joke at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom