• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

honestly who can beat the Ravens now? They learned from their Philly loss and now they are the best team.

Whoever they lose to next week that will quell the rampant "best team!" hyperbole that surrounds the winning team of a nationally televised game every week.

w2r2m.gif

Well that was an entertaining end to the game(missed most of it due to nap+work). Also high five to fellow Texans fans for being the ONLY undefeated team in the AFC now! We're well on our way to supremacy!

dankir

Goddamn, I can't remember the last time I saw the Pats with a losing record.... It must go back to when Bledsoe was at QB and Brady was at Michigan right?

JABEE

It warms my heart to see the referee ignore Bill Belichick like that. The scab refs are okay by me. It's too bad it took the institution of fake league officials to find someone to treat Belicheat with the respect he deserves. Bravo Clown Refs. You are the true winners of Week 3 in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom