• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

This is not a place for petty grudges, we forgive those who make mistakes. FMT knows that better than anyone on here with the way he treats yankeehater.

yankeehater is gonig to be vindicated after Kolb hoists the Lombardi for the cards

LJ11

Leave my avatar alone.

Edit: I think the Bills could roll 350+ rushing easy on the Saints. Choice had huge holes today, Spiller would've gone wild.

XcMel

Neo Member
I demand that LJ changes his avatar.

Sure the mets are the most embarrassing thing ever to be put together by mankind but his Bills are doing good.

1gmWM.jpg

Funny thing is that despite the Mets' financial situation this year, they didn't play horribly. I'm not going to say it was a good season, but they did just finish sweeping the Marlins. I guess my teams kinda took out the Floridians this weekend...

Also, the Mets currently have a better record than the Pats currently have. Just saying! :)

This is not a place for petty grudges, we forgive those who make mistakes. FMT knows that better than anyone on here with the way he treats yankeehater.

i've talked shit about alex smith plenty. even at his greatest i said he is middle of the pack QB. that hasn't changed one way or another. for instance, if alex smith was QB of the eagles today, they wouldn't have gotten blown out by the cards. there are times/games where being conservative and not risking things can work out in your favor but there are other games (like todays game against the vikes) where we needed to take a couple chances

jbug617

Banned
All week in Boston it's going to be about Welker again. People are already pointing out that Welker was more involved with the team once Edelman got hurt.

but going into hand to hand melee after every play is perfectly fine

just because your players got away with that in their jail cells doesnt mean that flies in the nfl. real refs wouldve ejected atleast 3 from the ravens including reed for the helmet to helmet on branch

belly.gif

And a real commish would have this pair of clown shoes sitting at home next Sunday. Fortunately for the Pats Kraft seems to have Goodell by the Gooballs.

Fox318

Leave my avatar alone.

Edit: I think the Bills could roll 350+ rushing easy on the Saints. Choice had huge holes today, Spiller would've gone wild.

Alright, if the Pats lose next week, happy avatars for all the Bills fans.
Have you guys forgotten hope and happiness?
Funny thing is that despite the Mets' financial situation this year, they didn't play horribly. I'm not going to say it was a good season, but they did just finish sweeping the Marlins. I guess my teams kinda took out the Floridians this weekend...

Also, the Mets currently have a better record than the Pats currently have. Just saying! :)

Saying the Mets are better than the Pats may be the greatest insult I have ever heard.

Sanjuro

And the entire Boston media will apologize or ignore (and the Globe will applaud) the Cheat assaulting an official.

Think you might be mis-remembering the Boston media. There will be some defenders, but it's going to be harped all week by everyone.

i'm so disappointed in our defense. this has been coming for the first 3 weeks. we didn't get any pressure on the packers. we didn't get any pressure on the lions and we didn't get any pressure on the vikes. we can't handle scrambling QB's. we were lucky to not get gouged more by erron (even though his scrambling did lead to a couple big plays).

aldon smith is starting and has been pretty ineffective. seems like our D line gets worn down. justin smith is getting double teamed every play and no one is stepping up. we had some shitty missed tackles today. we can't cover tight ends at all. tarrell brown had his worst day in 2 years today, just a horrible game. we play too much zone coverage. we have blitzed like 3 times this year. our coaches are so scared of something going deep that they just let teams dink and dunk us down the field, hoping they make a mistake, but when they make a mistake (the free taint served up to whitner today) we don't capitalize

people are going to pick us to beat the jets but i dont even know now. its clear our offense is neutered with alex at QB. he is doing ok but for some reason we just dont go down the field. teams have started daring us to throw deep and we aren't doing it. by my count, we have attempted a pass that went over 30 yards in the air 1 time this year: a pass to VD against the lions that was incomplete. shameful

FMT negative already? 9ers will go 2-14.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom