• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
9qt2i.jpg

Hahaha

XcMel

Neo Member
It warms my heart to see the referee ignore Bill Belichick like that. The scab refs are okay by me. It's too bad it took the institution of fake league officials to find someone to treat Belicheat with the respect he deserves. Bravo Clown Refs. You are the true winners of Week 3 in the NFL.

As much as these refs are infuriating me, they treated him just as they would any other coach, and that is what he deserves.

BoSox06DH

Defensively speaking the Patriots had chances to put the game away with at least three dropped INT (Two from McCourty and a big one by Arrington towards the end that he randomly tripped). This is the difference between being an okay defense versus a poor defense. The team in general has to execute and finish better. I think Bill will mention that maybe once or twice this week.

Tabris

I'm 3-0 in my fantasy league and possibly #1 (there's 1 other person who can be 3-0 and may have more points than me, depends what happens on Monday)

Fox318

I demand that LJ changes his avatar.

Sure the mets are the most embarrassing thing ever to be put together by mankind but his Bills are doing good.

1gmWM.jpg

i'm so disappointed in our defense. this has been coming for the first 3 weeks. we didn't get any pressure on the packers. we didn't get any pressure on the lions and we didn't get any pressure on the vikes. we can't handle scrambling QB's. we were lucky to not get gouged more by erron (even though his scrambling did lead to a couple big plays).

aldon smith is starting and has been pretty ineffective. seems like our D line gets worn down. justin smith is getting double teamed every play and no one is stepping up. we had some shitty missed tackles today. we can't cover tight ends at all. tarrell brown had his worst day in 2 years today, just a horrible game. we play too much zone coverage. we have blitzed like 3 times this year. our coaches are so scared of something going deep that they just let teams dink and dunk us down the field, hoping they make a mistake, but when they make a mistake (the free taint served up to whitner today) we don't capitalize

people are going to pick us to beat the jets but i dont even know now. its clear our offense is neutered with alex at QB. he is doing ok but for some reason we just dont go down the field. teams have started daring us to throw deep and we aren't doing it. by my count, we have attempted a pass that went over 30 yards in the air 1 time this year: a pass to VD against the lions that was incomplete. shameful

Lunchbox

Banned
Lets be real u guys got a way with holding our WRs almost every play

but going into hand to hand melee after every play is perfectly fine

just because your players got away with that in their jail cells doesnt mean that flies in the nfl. real refs wouldve ejected atleast 3 from the ravens including reed for the helmet to helmet on branch

As bad as the refs have been, it seems so far they haven't directly cost a team a victory. The closest I can think of was the Seattle/Arizona game. But they dodged a bullet

Milchjon

I demand that LJ changes his avatar.

Sure the mets are the most embarrassing thing ever to be put together by mankind but his Bills are doing good.

1gmWM.jpg
nope LJ's avatar is perfect.

i'm so disappointed in our defense. this has been coming for the first 3 weeks. we didn't get any pressure on the packers. we didn't get any pressure on the lions and we didn't get any pressure on the vikes. we can't handle scrambling QB's. we were lucky to not get gouged more by erron (even though his scrambling did lead to a couple big plays).

aldon smith is starting and has been pretty ineffective. seems like our D line gets worn down. justin smith is getting double teamed every play and no one is stepping up. we had some shitty missed tackles today. we can't cover tight ends at all. tarrell brown had his worst day in 2 years today, just a horrible game. we play too much zone coverage. we have blitzed like 3 times this year. our coaches are so scared of something going deep that they just let teams dink and dunk us down the field, hoping they make a mistake, but when they make a mistake (the free taint served up to whitner today) we don't capitalize

people are going to pick us to beat the jets but i dont even know now. its clear our offense is neutered with alex at QB. he is doing ok but for some reason we just dont go down the field. teams have started daring us to throw deep and we aren't doing it. by my count, we have attempted a pass that went over 30 yards in the air 1 time this year: a pass to VD against the lions that was incomplete. shameful

That's not the FMT I know :-(

JABEE

one fraudulent win on the back of scabs and these crooks now think they are us

this is the main reason why goodell needs to pay the real refs

We need to get back to the good ol' days of the NFL. When teams could cheat their way to Super Bowl victories. Those were great times in this league's history; if only we could go back, social order would be restored.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
but going into hand to hand melee after every play is perfectly fine

just because your players got away with that in their jail cells doesnt mean that flies in the nfl. real refs wouldve ejected atleast 3 from the ravens including reed for the helmet to helmet on branch

And the Pats for their little slap fights from the first snap. Everybody was acting like they stepped out of the The Wire tonight. Brady was Kimba.

eznark

Banned
This is not a place for petty grudges, we forgive those who make mistakes. FMT knows that better than anyone on here with the way he treats yankeehater.

Forgive nothing. Forget Nothing. Record everything. Punch the refs in the mouth.

I live by the Belicheat motto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom