• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunchbox

Banned
Brady will fear this man

Du9iW.png
looks like a typical packers fan

Tabris

Gripping. Tell me more.

Well I was worried in the morning as I had Chris Johnson completely under-performing again, but I also had Big Ben and Mike Wallace with absolutely huge games to make it up.

I also had picked up Mike LeShoure, didn't play him so missed out on a lot of points but I'll be able to bench Chris Johnson until he's back now or has a favourable matchup.

Thanks for showing your interest in my fantasy team! :)

Fox318

"We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature."

etiolate

Banned
The Niners/Vikes game reminded me of how wobbly the Niners looked in pre-season. The defense didn't get stops and allowed an opening drive TD. The gameplan was to pass early but it felt like a strange choice considering that Gore was getting 5+ YPC. Early on, Smith was flinching and ducking his throws with a pass rush in his face. In the second half, he corrected his form, but the Niners offense never held the ball for long. The Gore fumble really hurt the comeback effort, but the defense not being able to get stops or big plays hurt a lot more. The coaches decided to blitz too late in the game. The four man rush wasn't quick enough to sack Ponder and he got into a rhythm early on and never got out of it. The few times they blitzed, they forced him into quick throws and what should have been a pick-six. Ponder did beat them with a TD throw on the redzone blitz.

And then the end of the game was a complete mess that I'm glad didn't bail them out. Though some of me wishes they had taken advantage of the refs just to force the issue with the league.

Tabris

Aren't the Bills leading their division now? Make a bet with squicken

They were leading the division at the same period last year too though. Remember that amazing 3-0 run and people thought the Bills were the real deal... until reality set in.

EDIT - That 2-0 vs Division will be huge for the Jets if the division is contested at all at the end.

ZZMitch

Man I missed so much today.

I laugh at the 49ers, I laugh at Philly and I pay my respects to Schaub's left ear.

But most importantly, a hearty laugh at the the terrible Lions and their braindead head coach! What a dumbass.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
They were leading the division at the same period last year too though. Remember that amazing 3-0 run and people thought the Bills were the real deal... until reality set in.

EDIT - That 2-0 vs Division will be huge for the Jets if the division is contested at all at the end.

Dawg, they'll all play again in the division. Nothing means anything right now for the end.

I was glad to be in Vegas for this weekends game....Awesome weekend for football...Fans crazy, drunks getting clowned on for acting like a fool...

harSon

Banned
Then you're harson.

Lol, I'm a self loathing white man then. I'm more white then I am black genetically. It's all good though, I'll continue to speak up about ethnic issues in this country, and ya'll can ignore it and continue to call me a racist. Don't phase me none!

Big-E

Giving up that many points is a sure sign this defense is still going to be dogshit. How bad were the refs this game? The article on nfl.com seems to say they were pretty bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom