• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pioneer's QB tier rankings:

God Tier
Aaron Rodgers
Tom Brady
Eli Manning
Ben Rothlisberger

Baller Tier
Matt Ryan
Matt Schuab
Joe Flacco
Drew Brees
Phillip Rivers
Tony Romo
Jay Cutler
Matt Stafford (when healthy)

"So Close I Can Almost Taste It" Tier
Michael Vick
Robert Griffin III
Andrew Luck
Sam Bradford
Cam Newton
Alex Smith
Andy Dalton

Maronovich Tier
Kevin Kolb
Jake Locker
Carson Palmer
Matt Cassel
Russel Wilson
Mark Sanchez
Ryan Fitzpatrick

"That Was a Reach" Tier
Blaine Gabbert
Christian Ponder
Josh Freeman
Ryan Tannehill

Brandon Weeden Tier
Brandon Weeden

Come at me.

GQman2121

Banned
Broncos update:

Context:

schaub-hit-9-23-12.gif

Fox318

Once Sanchez gets Keller back (hopefully this week), WR's stop dropping balls, Tanny gets a WR(or maybe DB, he cleared a roster spot today), and Bilal Powell and Joe McKnight get some touches over Greene he will prove why he is a franchise qb.

I can't wait until Eli gets his shot at the Eagle D and the pass rush gets a shot at Vick on Sunday night.

bXOA7.gif

I'm genuinely curious how much longer Vick will hold up. He's taken a lot of hits these first three weeks and one or two we administered had him getting up pretty slow. You guys might be the ones to debut Foles. Eagles fans might not mind testing that out.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

God Tier
Aaron Rodgers
Tom Brady
Eli Manning
Ben Rothlisberger

Baller Tier
Matt Ryan
Matt Schuab
Joe Flacco
Drew Brees
Phillip Rivers
Tony Romo
Jay Cutler

Michael Vick
Robert Griffin III
Andrew Luck
Sam Bradford
Cam Newton
Alex Smith
Andy Dalton

Maronovich Tier
Kevin Kolb
Jake Locker
Carson Palmer
Matt Cassel
Russel Wilson
Mark Sanchez
Ryan Fitzpatrick

"That Was a Reach" Tier
Blaine Gabbert
Christian Ponder
Josh Freeman
Ryan Tannehill

Brandon Weeden Tier
Brandon Weeden

Come at me.

Lower Ben, lower Cutler, lower Schaub.

bionic77

That guy is a scumbag but the fucking refs never call helmet to helmet. Crazy how fast things are getting out of hand. If it is not being enforced players try to get away with more and more on each successive play.

Anyone watching the Steelers game saw a bad hit like the one on DHB coming a mile away. It was only after DHB almost died that the players toned it down.

Godslay

Banned
Where are all the 9er fans at?

This place was infested with 9ers fans the last couple of weeks. I'm surprised Texans fans haven't plowed in here yet, still seems like the same bunch of guys that post fairly regularly.

In other news (it was predicted to happen), but the Tebow supporters sprung their ambush on certain areas of the Broncos Country. While I appreciate the things Tebow did for us last year, it was last year.

He wouldn't have had a chance in hell of beating Atlanta or Houston. I doubt we would have won the Steelers game either. He's a good person, but no longer a Bronco. Maybe I am going a bit heel, but I'm glad he's gone. Some may call it blasphemy, or say that our org is now cursed, so be it.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

God Tier
Aaron Rodgers
Tom Brady
Eli Manning
Ben Rothlisberger

Baller Tier
Matt Ryan
Matt Schuab
Joe Flacco
Drew Brees
Phillip Rivers
Tony Romo
Jay Cutler

Michael Vick
Robert Griffin III
Andrew Luck
Sam Bradford
Cam Newton
Alex Smith
Andy Dalton

Maronovich Tier
Kevin Kolb
Jake Locker
Carson Palmer
Matt Cassel
Russel Wilson
Mark Sanchez
Ryan Fitzpatrick

"That Was a Reach" Tier
Blaine Gabbert
Christian Ponder
Josh Freeman
Ryan Tannehill

Hey this list isn't too ba...

Brandon Weeden Tier
Brandon Weeden

Come at me.

kevin-garnett-angry-gif.gif

He is like 10-2 against them and does it on an annual basis.

Brady also got outplayed by Flacco. Lets see Ben do that (BLarry has been waiting a long time).

I don't know if Flacco has to outplay Ben for us to win. I'm pretty sure that happened twice last year.

Also, Steelers are bad.

Flacco Tier
Joe Flacco

God Tier
Aaron Rodgers
Tom Brady
Eli Manning
Ben Rothlisberger

Baller Tier
Matt Ryan
Matt Schuab
Drew Brees
Phillip Rivers
Tony Romo
Jay Cutler

Michael Vick
Robert Griffin III
Andrew Luck
Sam Bradford
Cam Newton
Alex Smith
Andy Dalton

Maronovich Tier
Kevin Kolb
Jake Locker
Carson Palmer
Matt Cassel
Russel Wilson
Mark Sanchez
Ryan Fitzpatrick

"That Was a Reach" Tier
Blaine Gabbert
Christian Ponder
Josh Freeman
Ryan Tannehill

Brandon Weeden Tier
Brandon Weeden

Come at me.
fixed.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Once Sanchez gets Keller back (hopefully this week), WR's stop dropping balls, Tanny gets a WR(or maybe DB, he cleared a roster spot today), and Bilal Powell and Joe McKnight get some touches over Greene he will prove why he is a franchise qb.

haha I keep missing this thread cuz it's in Community but damn glad I read this. Can't say I don't share in your optimism, Fox. No Revis be damned!! (I'm actually crying inside)

bionic77

I don't know if Flacco has to outplay Ben for us to win. I'm pretty sure that happened twice last year.

Also, Steelers are bad.
First statement is probably true. Steelers are kind of crap.

But being shit is what modern day SB champions are made of. Look at Giants, Packers, etc.

The one thing you don't want to be is dominant in September and October. Everything is going to plan!

Godslay

Banned

But being shit is what modern day SB champions are made of. Look at Giants, Packers, etc.

The one thing you don't want to be is dominant in September and October. Everything is going to plan!

I'm willing to bet that any of the remaining undefeated teams will not win the Superbowl.

bionic77

I'm willing to bet that any of the remaining undefeated teams will not win the Superbowl.
That's the modern formula.

To suck total ass for 3 months and then just fluke your way to a championship. The Steelers look like they are going to handle part one no prob! We just need some luck in December...

JABEE

That's why my Eagles are still on the path to greatness. There is no easy way to win a Super Bowl. At least, that's what I've been told.

Hey this list isn't too ba...

kevin-garnett-angry-gif.gif
Weeden constantly telegraphs passes and looks uncomfortable standing in the pocket, especially when dropping back out of a non-shotgun formation. Deep ball lacks accuracy and he has too much faith in his arm, forcing it into tight windows.

Browns might as well start tanking for Barkley, taking Weeden last year was a mistake.

jakncoke

Banned
lol netflix has a option for limited streaming now(i just noticed as i try to add dvd option again) you get 2 hours a month with limited options for 5 bucks a month. who the fuck would honestly choose that

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
lol netflix has a option for limited streaming now(i just noticed as i try to add dvd option again) you get 2 hours a month with limited options for 5 bucks a month. who the fuck would honestly choose that

2 hours a month? Thats not even 1 movie, what kind of crap is that.

Narag

Someone with only two hours a month to watch stuff.

Godslay

Banned
That's the modern formula.

To suck total ass for 3 months and then just fluke your way to a championship. The Steelers look like they are going to handle part one no prob! We just need some luck in December...

You just have to remain within striking distance of the playoffs, and get hot. Hell I don't think you even have to be a great team to do it.

bionic77

That's why my Eagles are still on the path to greatness. There is no easy way to win a Super Bowl. At least, that's what I've been told.
Vick is going to pass for 400 yards, throw 7 picks and win the SB!

Eagles will then make Reid coach for life.

Greg

Greg's QB tier rankings:

Male Tier
Graham Harrell
Matt Flynn
Russell Wilson
Jared Allen
Aaron Rodgers

Female Tier
Tom Brady
Jay Cutler

Status