• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chili

Also Holy Shit is Amtrak (train) expensive

Want to go visit my baby niece in Wilmington, Delaware for the weekend

One Way:
Morning times cheapest is $57 (6 fucking AM), pricey $69
Afternoon $118, $138
Night $98, $111
Oh Business class add $10
Takes 1 hour 45 minutes

Went to Greyhound (bus)

One Way:
$27, get there in 2 hours 15 minutes, no stops, direct, deluxe bus

The Fuck!?!

That route/general area is pretty much the only one that makes Amtrak any money so I guess they gotta charge a lot to take advantage of the demand that is there.

GQman2121

Banned
DC sports talk radio just said to watch how Green Bay uses Rodgers tonight because that's how RGIII should be used. They went on to say that Aaron has 70% of the quarterbacking talent that Griffin has.......

Local radio is hilarious

Oh Eagl...Yankeehater, where are you, buddy? Did I not say we would eat Vick alive? That we would drop points on you no problem because we did against the Seattle D? That I was extremely confident we would take this game? The only thing I missed was that I thought we would knock Vick out of the game and while he gets kudos for remaining it it, I bet he built himself a fort made of icy hots afterwards. You sure hyped up the Eagles D but I can't say I was impressed in the least. Kolb is supposed to be trash and we too have a patched up and inexperienced OL and yet Kolb carved right through this vaunted Eagles D without a turn over. Am I missing something? As I said Friday I think it was, Eagles barely came away with those first two victories which isn't how they normally do things. It couldn't be trusted and with all the turnovers their luck was about to run out. My new avatar pretty much represents how the game played out ;)

What's really nice is all the ranting I did in the off-season are now coming to fruition after people laughed it off. I remember during the Peyton sweepstakes some Miami fans tried to say their D was better (lol) FMT enjoyed even as recent as the pre-season, poking fun at our D after I hyped them up (Our D is real and we didn't just get smoked by Ponder biiiitch!). I often raved about Daryl Washington who anyone that watched yesterday's game should now be familiar with as he was tapping Vick's ass all game. Cards one of three undefeated teams and the schedule now gets easier for the next multiple weeks. 7-0 before the next challenging game, here we come!

Cagey

Banned
DC sports talk radio just said to watch how Green Bay uses Rodgers tonight because that's how RGIII should be used. They went on to say that Aaron has 70% of the quarterbacking talent that Griffin has.......

Local radio is hilarious

Snyder's state run radio is awesome.

Local radio is hilarious

You should be listening to the Orioles game if you're local! 3-0!!

bionic77

The women of DC agree.
How long has it been since DC fans had something to cheer about? Can't be good for the Ravens though so I am onboard!

I was also thinking that our offense might drop a 40 burger on the Ravens D without a healthy Suggs. And even then I am not sure our D could defend it! God I wish we had a real defense. :(

Oh Eagl...Yankeehater, where are you, buddy? Did I not say we would eat Vick alive? That we would drop points on you no problem because we did against the Seattle D? That I was extremely confident we would take this game? The only thing I missed was that I thought we would knock Vick out of the game and while he gets kudos for remaining it it, I bet he built himself a fort made of icy hots afterwards. You sure hyped up the Eagles D but I can't say I was impressed in the least. Kolb is supposed to be trash and we too have a patched up and inexperienced OL and yet Kolb carved right through this vaunted Eagles D without a turn over. Am I missing something? As I said Friday I think it was, Eagles barely came away with those first two victories which isn't how they normally do things. It couldn't be trusted and with all the turnovers their luck was about to run out. My new avatar pretty much represents how the game played out ;)

What's really nice is all the ranting I did in the off-season are now coming to fruition after people laughed it off. I remember during the Peyton sweepstakes some Miami fans tried to say their D was better (lol) FMT enjoyed even as recent as the pre-season, poking fun at our D after I hyped them up (Our D is real and we didn't just get smoked by Ponder biiiitch!). I often raved about Daryl Washington who anyone that watched yesterday's game should now be familiar with as he was tapping Vick's ass all game. Cards one of three undefeated teams and the schedule now gets easier for the next multiple weeks. 7-0 before the next challenging game, here we come!

I cant refute any of this. You were 100% right about how it would play out.

cajunator

Banned
You haven't seen Brandon Weeden play much then. Living in Ohio without an NFL season pass is painful.

Weeden can play when there isnt an NFL defense on the field. He would be fine. Probably his greatest game of his professional career. You are underestimating jut how bad our defense is.

"A fort made of icy hots" is a great line. Not sure what it means, but the imagery is wonderful.

save-1-on-icy-hot-products

Why can't I post the image? I did
is that not correct? Anyway, just do google image Wandering :)

Classy response Yankee.

JABEE

How long has it been since DC fans had something to cheer about? Can't be good for the Ravens though so I am onboard!

I was also thinking that our offense might drop a 40 burger on the Ravens D without a healthy Suggs. And even then I am not sure our D could defend it! God I wish we had a real defense. :(

It's okay. The Steelers will be on top again. You guys have won two Super Bowls in the past 6 years. Be happy!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

I can't wait until Eli gets his shot at the Eagle D and the pass rush gets a shot at Vick on Sunday night.

bXOA7.gif

JABEE

Bill Belicheat said:
"I've coached in this league a long time," Belichick said Monday. "I've never been penalized, never had any incidents with officials or anything like that. I have never meant any disrespect or in any way tried to abuse or be disrespectful to the officials and the job that they do. I was trying to get an explanation for obviously an important call/play in that game. That's the No. 1 thing between coaches and officials, it's always at the forefront, just communication of what's going on and what's happening."

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story...respect-grabbed-ref-new-england-patriots-loss

Sickening. I'm with eznark. Belichick needs to get Sean Payton'd if he's ever going to learn his lesson. He has no remorse for the damage he's done to this league.

VoxPop

Sigh. I made the worst trade of my life in fantasy trading Larry Fitz for Kevin Smith and Dez Bryant earlier this week. How is Smith not even a backup for Leshoure??!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom