• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 3 |OT| Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mam2eiKsvn1qzfvezo1_500.jpg[img]

ummm... ok, when did creeping become ok for NFL players to do?[/quote]

So that's why Farve went to Minny

Now it makes all sense

Creep Factor x 100

[quote="Alligatorjandro, post: 42496566"]Who wins first Browns or Saints?[/QUOTE]

Push

LukeSmith

eh i'd rather hilton and brazill play than a guy who they were never going to bring back next year. collie's played his last game. he's a FA and no one will touch him with his concussion issues. he should sue peyton for hanging out to dry so many times

I agree with most of this. No way Collie was coming back next year. Too bad he's made of glass

Cowardly Ryan is their QB, so no.
rFBam.gif

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Why is there so much conflict in this thread? The bears are winning the Super Bowl, fucking monsters of the midway are back, 85 bears who?!!!

Need to put that 40z Colt 45 you been sipping for a few days down, the alcohol poisoning is making you loopy

So incompetent against the STL Rammies... Da' Fucking Rammies!

Narag

That kick was the least of the problem in the game. Allowing MMA fighting between DB's and WR then calling random PI's throughout the game was a bit suspect.

I half wondered if the stupid calls were a result of not calling the slapfighting earlier. Game seemed to get in line but that was a bad way to go about it.

Alligatorjandro said:
Anyone looking forward to Resident Evil 6 next week?
Likely wait on the PC version here unless I find a good deal on it. The backlog is getting heavy at the moment (still knee deep in Dark Souls after 25 hours, Borderlands 2, Jet Set Radio, haven't touched Guild Wars 2).

I loved Revelations on the 3DS. Hopefully it's more like that and less like 5.

JABEE

Enough to justify a court in the stadium.
Procedural justice is of the utmost importance to us Philadelphians. We respect the laws of this country.
I have lived in a bunch of different parts of the country and I think Eagles fans specifically are the best. The week before the super bowl was the craziest week of my life. It was such a fun time and everyone was so hyped. I didnt see one negative thing that whole trip. People go out of their way to try and make Philly fans look bad, but the fact that they have to bring up the snowball thing from 50+ years ago shows that they really dont have much.
This is the truth. Chicago doesn't get any shit for their fans even though one of their fans ran on the field and tried to stab a third base coach. Chicago is home of the fans who held radiothons to find out where Bartman lived, because the Cubs blew the NLCS. Philadelphia gets the reputation, because ESPN needs a villain in sports. McNabb wasn't a whining loser; it was the Philadelphia fans who never respected him for all he did for this city. That one Super Bowl he choked away and those other NFC Championship games he lost were all a testament to his hall of fame career. He was the best the sport had to offer and we will regret it when he's gone.

At this point, I don't mind Philadelphia being ridiculed. Philadelphia has some of the greatest fans in sports. Boston, Chicago, and Pittsburgh love to talk about how great their hockey fans are, but none of them are more loyal than the Philadelphia fans are to the Flyers. They didn't show up until their teams were good. The Eagles and Flyers are always at the top of the league for attendance. There are no excuses like, but "it's the first week of school" or it was "raining."

I don't think there is a city in America that has better fans than the fans in Philadelphia.

Philadelphia fans are sometimes too rowdy and vulgar. They feed into the reputation they have. I'd say it is somewhat fair for opposing fans to hate Philadelphia sports fans.

Tom Penny

I half wondered if the stupid calls were a result of not calling the slapfighting earlier. Game seemed to get in line but that was a bad way to go about it.

The first quarter was ultra chippy. They could have easily threw some offsetting flags on both teams to basically say cut the shit. They only thing they really got going for them is that they suck so bad every team can say they got screwed because they really are that bad.

Also Holy Shit is Amtrak (train) expensive

Want to go visit my baby niece in Wilmington, Delaware for the weekend

One Way:
Morning times cheapest is $57 (6 fucking AM), pricey $69
Afternoon $118, $138
Night $98, $111
Oh Business class add $10
Takes 1 hour 45 minutes

Went to Greyhound (bus)

One Way:
$27, get there in 2 hours 15 minutes, no stops, direct, deluxe bus

The Fuck!?!

I paid like 200 bucks to get to Boston from NY on Amtrak the first time I went.

After I discovered Bolt Bus I was just as comfortable and paid like $35 round trip. WiFi and chargers and everything. 4G + charger = heaven for a trip.

I like the way it looks.

After a while I realized the plot wasn't going anywhere and it went from lovably campy to absurd and stupid.

While I enjoyed RE4 a lot the change in gameplay cramped their creative design process. 5 felt stale and the coop was forced as heck and despite the negative reception they appear to be trying to cling desperately to the success of 4 that they obviously can't achieve again.

Maybe I'll be wrong but nothing I've seen has caused me to think otherwise. I couldn't care less about the game.

BannedEpisode said:
While I enjoyed RE4 a lot the change in gameplay cramped their creative design process. 5 felt stale and the coop was forced as heck and despite the negative reception they appear to be trying to cling desperately to the success of 4 that they obviously can't achieve again.
You really should play Revelations. Proper continuation of the gameplay mechanics in 4 with the right amount of evolution. Also, the ship in the game and the way the game plays out feels very "classic" Resident Evil. I really really went into thinking it would be some side story cash-in and walked away very happy with the experience.

Mifune

Mehmber
Spiller not ruled out for Sunday's game. Injury not as bad as feared (AC joint). Fred Jackson 75% chance of playing.

Aw yeah...

You can hear the beeping sound as he backs away from the earlier statement:

Mike Garafolo @MikeGarafolo

@SportsRadioWIP, Andy Reid says he wasn't careful w/ last answer of presser. Now says, "Michael's our quarterback."

Ahmad Bradshaw has also been cleared to return to practice this week.
Hakeem Nicks is rested. He sat out of practice today but will go the rest of the week. He will be playing in Philly.

You can hear the beeping sound as he backs away from the earlier statement:

Ahmad Bradshaw has also been cleared to return to practice this week.
Hakeem Nicks is rested. He sat out of practice today but will go the rest of the week. He will be playing in Philly.

Not surprised, the Giants need everyone they can get against the Eagles. They have to win this game.

You really should play Revelations. Proper continuation of the gameplay mechanics in 4 with the right amount of evolution. Also, the ship in the game and the way the game plays out feels very "classic" Resident Evil. I really really went into thinking it would be some side story cash-in and walked away very happy with the experience.
Isn't that on 3DS? If I could get that on a console I've love to play it. Read alot of good things about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom